BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Husky said:

I don't think we're going to win now, but. Well we're only one down, it's a hell of a lot better than last year's shocker. Just one chance and we can still steal a point... Someone should tell the players that as some of them look like the game's over and we're 4-1 down.

Wake up!!!

But remember we’re not here to win but just be proud that we’ve been competitive. PNE big team better than us we have to accept were we are. Also Mowbray isn’t going to change it

Just now, philipl said:

We are being well beaten by a very ordinary PNE who are going third as things stand...

I've said every year we've been in the Championship - the standard is shite. 

A well organised team of journeymen could get promoted from this league - it really is that bad. 

• Like 2

Today is about the last few seasons. 

Goalkeeper error, lack investment in the defence. People playing in the wrong positions. 

Do the decent thing and walk away. I appreciate all that you have done but you have taken us as far as you can 

• Like 6