BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I've said every year we've been in the Championship - the standard is shite. 

A well organised team of journeymen could get promoted from this league - it really is that bad. 

I was thinking this last night when everyone was going crazy about Leicester. Just a couple of seasons before they were PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS we played them at home and we more than matched them in a proper game of football. As I recall we drew 1-1 and some fast little cunt called Vardy scored for them.

As for Mowbray. He's moved well past Bowyer territory. Some of us that wanted him gone more than 1 year ago are being proved right yet again, unfortunately.

Old dinosaur with a record for mediocrity, there's really nowhere you can go from there.

• Like 3

Just now, TruRover said:

Needs to go. Losing games atm might do us good in the long run if it means he gets the sack

Depends who would come in though.... It's been a long time since we had a proper match manager wise.... 

This weeks excuse will be the referee.

the officials were absolutely shocking but that defeat is a culmination of all of the errors TM has made in 3 transfer windows. The GK is utterly awful and the defense is the worst I’ve ever seen at rovers.

The bigger issue in all of this is the boys club atmosphere that is manifest in the club. Quite simply, they do not care. 

You can almost excuse getting beaten if there is a genuine effort or more quality in the other team. This lot believe their own hype. Off chavving it up in Dubai during the breaks, talking about top 6....

This is also the most unfit rovers side I’ve ever seen. They cannot play longer than 45 minutes.

The buck for all of that lies firmly at the feet of TM and his coaching staff. It is scary to see how far behind this club is set up compared to others in this league and above.

Im past anger and into apathy. 4000 today and the rest of the fan base deserve better.

• Like 3

Thanks goodness we got rid of Raya and replaced him with a much more experienced keeper. 

Thank goodness we had Corey Evans and Bennett to protect our defence. Who knew 4 windows later we couldn't find better. 

Thank goodness defenders are coming adding defensive solidity. 

Not too sure how 2019 has been anything but a disaster and how TM  can still be in the Rovers hotseat at the end of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trinidad Rover said:

This weeks excuse will be the referee.

the officials were absolutely shocking but that defeat is a culmination of all of the errors TM has made in 3 transfer windows. The GK is utterly awful and the defense is the worst I’ve ever seen at rovers.

The bigger issue in all of this is the boys club atmosphere that is manifest in the club. Quite simply, they do not care. 

You can almost excuse getting beaten if there is a genuine effort or more quality in the other team. This lot believe their own hype. Off chavving it up in Dubai during the breaks, talking about top 6....

This is also the most unfit rovers side I’ve ever seen. They cannot play longer than 45 minutes.

The buck for all of that lies firmly at the feet of TM and his coaching staff. It is scary to see how far behind this club is set up compared to others in this league and above.

Im past anger and into apathy. 4000 today and the rest of the fan base deserve better.

3-2 means we “competed” and that’s all Mowbray wanted from the players.

Just now, philipl said:

Let's be honest it all went wrong at the Half Time team talk.

Think it was more the proactive change be Neil after the 2nd Rovers goal aided by the FL officials branch of the PNE supporters club

Edited by perthblue02