BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Pedro said:

If we were to have been playing like this and lost/drawn, I don't think many would mind. The ambling about without effort has been my major gripe. Also, is it a surprise that we are performing with a right back, a left back, midfielders and a striker all in their proper positions?

Tbh Bennett has function really well at setting first press from central midfield

Edit: and Corry Evans with dinks now :D

Edited by Joar

Just now, Pedro said:

If we were to have been playing like this and lost/drawn, I don't think many would mind. The ambling about without effort has been my major gripe. Also, is it a surprise that we are performing with a right back, a left back, midfielders and a striker all in their proper positions?

Amazing really isnt it.

17 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Gallagher's header hot the post and then went in off the keeper

Seen it from the other angles at half time now. You're probably right actually. Depends on whether it crossed the line before Rudd collided with it. Will have to see what the goals panel decide.

North End commentators on Ifollow are worried everytime we get the ball wide. 

Got to say, despite my feelings towards TM, this has been the best we have looked all season. 

We look so much better as a counter attacking team.

Tony, if you are a lucky man and keep your job, please please play this system. 

Armstrong, Rothwell and Chapman would be key to winning games like this.

At home, sacrifice the DM for Holtby(when fit) 

45 minutes to go... Time for so much to happen yet.

Next goal is key. If we score it's game over if they score, we won't win.

Who is this football team, thank god we gave.away so many free tickets for our fans to see it.  Now being who we are, will we rest on our laurels, let them back in the game as per usual.  They score early and it changes everything.  Mowbary needs to say no more than keep doing what you are doing lads.  If he tries any of his masterstrokes it's curtains for us.  Hold on for 10-15 mins and their heads may drop.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 2

Mowbray finally manages to motivate the players when his job was on the line. Quick summary, bell starts off really positive running down left wing, keeps going all way to byline, cross over hit to Armstrong who puts in a good ball which Gallagher plants in corner.

Within first 5 mins Evan's and bennet are sliding in, going aggressive, PNE stunned as they expected the soft rovers to come out.

Gallagher gets rub of the green (strong believer we earn the rub of the green when we fight hard) when ball bounces off defender to his feet, left foot curl in off post.

After this we dont sit back and continue being aggressive, even dack tracks back into our own box to help out

Edited by tugayislegend

I fell asleep after the England rugby game ?

I was actually going to predict a Mercer-esque win just before kick-off. As it's in keeping with our Championship results over the last few years. When even a happy clapper or two are about to snap. BANG! BANG! We pull a result and our manager is the best manager ever for another month ?

2-0 up sipping coffee wanting the rain ti stop so I can take a ride down south into Arkansas with this awful feeling of impending doom and it's not about getting wet on the bike.

Whose the young lad playing up front, great finish for the 2nd.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 1