Just now, Boroblue said:

This is not a surprise. End of last season went on a bad run and here we are again. Strangely Mowbray has form for this in previous jobs. Oh yeah and not being able to organise a defence he had form for that.

IT'S THE SAME BAD RUN. IT NEVER STOPPED.

However so many said it didn't work that way and a new season means a new slate.

Just now, USABlue said:

Forget Mowbary, this defeat rests on WALTONS shoulders, he catches that ball we win this game end of.

And who brought him in exactly? A shite manager bringing in a shite goal keeper. This is on the manager. 

We are being well beaten by a very ordinary PNE who are going third as things stand...

Just now, Husky said:

I don't think we're going to win now, but. Well we're only one down, it's a hell of a lot better than last year's shocker. Just one chance and we can still steal a point... Someone should tell the players that as some of them look like the game's over and we're 4-1 down.

Wake up!!!

But remember we’re not here to win but just be proud that we’ve been competitive. PNE big team better than us we have to accept were we are. Also Mowbray isn’t going to change it

Have the crowd turned?

Just the 1 shot on target today (again) per the BBC

Just now, USABlue said:

Forget Mowbary, this defeat rests on WALTONS shoulders, he catches that ball we win this game end of.

Who signed the useless prick?

Just now, philipl said:

We are being well beaten by a very ordinary PNE who are going third as things stand...

I've said every year we've been in the Championship - the standard is shite. 

A well organised team of journeymen could get promoted from this league - it really is that bad. 

Just now, Joar said:

If we need to score 4 goals every game to be able to win, then surely we should go all out attack for 90 minutes?

The dick still thinks we can defend a lead.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

IT'S THE SAME BAD RUN. IT NEVER STOPPED.

However so many said it didn't work that way and a new season means a new slate.

It is and you are 100% correct. It needed nipping in the bud in February 

We can play well apparently for a half a game, and then it all goes to pot. Poor strategy, imo, parking the bus that way, Tony. 

Sponsor

Only positive is that it's hopefully another step closer to the exit for TM. 

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Glad I don't work in Preston

Unfortunately I do! Already dreading Monday

Abysmal.

Mowbray needs to go now. I don't want to see him mismanage another Rovers game. Ever.

Worst bit. I stuck £5 on preston when we were 2 up. 

Worst bet I've ever won.

I'm disgusted in that second half performance. Can count on one hand the number of times Mowbray left his seat all game. Makes a change when we go 3-2 down??

Today is about the last few seasons. 

Goalkeeper error, lack investment in the defence. People playing in the wrong positions. 

Do the decent thing and walk away. I appreciate all that you have done but you have taken us as far as you can