BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

No surprise.  No defence, no bottle.  Pointless trying to shut up shop when you don’t have a defence or the personnel to do it. Comes down to recruitment, when you get rid of defenders, from an already porous team and replace them with midfielders, this is what happens.

I can only see us being relegated unless TM is potted and replaced with someone who can organise a team.  This must be done before the next window or otherwise it will be getting re-aquatinted with Shrewsbury, Blackpool, etc.

• Like 2

No point complaining. Will go all quiet on the Ewood front. Poor mentality at the club. February will be interesting when the proverbial hits the fan in Pune and the Loons wake up. Us, Luton, Barnsley, Reading and Wigan to fight it out. Can't wait ... not. And Our Tone isn't the honourable bloke people think he is

Edited by davefarnworth
  • Like 4

As soon as the game went to 2 -1 I predicted what would happen and I wasnt even at the game, Rovers are so predictable and a change is required before it's to late. Not sure who would want the job but give them the window in January to improve the defence and goalkeeper situation that Tony hasnt addressed in his tenure

I first called for Mowbray to go after the Leeds away game last season as I felt that the same old failings were stopping us from progressing and that he wasn't capable of addressing them. Now 10 months on those same old failings are still happening despite him having had 2 transfer windows to address them but now they are seeing us go backwards and if something doesn't happen soon then we will find ourselves in a relegation battle.

• Like 6

We've been absolute bottle jobs under Mowbray since day one. Leaders needed in summer but we've failed to sign any.

Mowbray himself said we needed to sign guys who were 25-28 yet in the starting team today the new signings were youngsters in Tosin and Gallagher.

Mowbray needs to admit failure and walk.

• Like 1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

I first called for Mowbray to go after the Leeds away game last season as I felt that the same old failings were stopping us from progressing and that he wasn't capable of addressing them. Now 10 months on those same old failings are still happening despite him having had 2 transfer windows to address them but now they are seeing us go backwards and if something doesn't happen soon then we will find ourselves in a relegation battle.

We are already there, and it will worsen over the next couple of games

• Backroom
Just now, Madon said:

Get him out tonight and go all out to bring Hughes home.

Ewood would be revitalised if that happened before next weekend. 

Ainsworth 

I could swear I saw Mercer boasting when we were 2-0 up that his bet for us to win was looking good. Don't seem to be able to find the post now. Either he deleted it from shame or a mod deleted it on the grounds of 'cut that shit out Mercer'.

But one could identify that as the moment things went wrong!

• Like 1

Just now, davefarnworth said:

No point complaining. Will go all quiet on the Ewood front. Poor mentality at the club. February will be interesting when the proverbial hits the fan in Pune and the Loons wake up. Us, Luton, Barnsley, Reading and Wigan to fight it out. Can't wait ... not. And Our Tone isn't the honourable bloke people think he is

Current circumstances do suggest that he didn’t leave Coventry for noble reasons. At this range you’d have to say he was allowed to jump before being pushed.

Will Waggott be under any pressure to act at Rovers?

Just now, OJRovers said:

We've been absolute bottle jobs under Mowbray since day one. Leaders needed in summer but we've failed to sign any.

Mowbray himself said we needed to sign guys who were 25-28 yet in the starting team today the new signings were youngsters in Tosin and Gallagher.

Mowbray needs to admit failure and walk.

Defeats are coming

• Like 2

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

During the 5 games in October (450 minutes / 7.5 HOURS OF FOOTBALL) we have had 10 shots on target.

4 were against Forest, so that is only 6 shots on target in the last 4 matches.

6 SHOTS ON TARGET IN 4 MATCHES !!!

Having spent £12m on strikers.

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Walking back to car park now in a very angry and annoyed mood. 

First half was brillant but as soon they scored we werent good enough. 

Mowbray has to go. He didnt anything. Didnt even come over to the fans after the game. 

I do a full report when home. 

?

Thanks Chris 

• Like 1

Just now, Scotland1 said:

This give Hughes what he wants and now. It’s the only chance they’ve got

I think Hughton has the CV to match our current predicament. 

However, that said, can you imagine the buzz if Hughes returned? It would be awesome, fans would return. Hughes would put some fight back into the team and start organising the ‘defence’ day one. Please be reading someone in Pune. Please.

• Like 1

Just now, Stuart said:

Current circumstances do suggest that he didn’t leave Coventry for noble reasons. At this range you’d have to say he was allowed to jump before being pushed.

Will Waggott be under any pressure to act at Rovers?

Nice rhetorical question there.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

Who signed the useless prick?

This summer, We had 2 keepers lined up, one an experienced one and another a young player.  Also had 2 CB coming in.  Expected to push for playoffs.

TM has to go, as nothing he has promised has materialized. 

• Like 1

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

During the 5 games in October (450 minutes / 7.5 HOURS OF FOOTBALL) we have had 10 shots on target.

4 were against Forest, so that is only 6 shots on target in the last 4 matches.

6 SHOTS ON TARGET IN 4 MATCHES !!!

Steve Kean likes this ?

• Like 5