BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Terrace Store - 1995 Bobble Hats Back In Stock !!!

Good news! 

BRFCS has partnered with TheTerraceStore.com until the end of the season.

As partners, all BRFCS members and podcast listeners will get access to an exclusive discount on their site - which sells retro football memorabilia. 

We've previously rejected sponsorship from numerous suppliers (vaping companies, gambling companies) but have chosen to partner with theterracestore.com because we truly love their products and hope you do too. If you are a customer, please make sure you enter our discount code - “BRFCS”.

Not too much will change for you - you'll notice our logo now includes a direct link to their website and our homepage now features their products. As well as this, high traffic threads (match threads, transfer threads) will be brought to you through sponsorship from TheTerraceStore and you'll see advertising from them on this threads. Our podcasts will also include advertising from them too.

As part of the deal, we will have exclusive discounts, offers and giveaways which we will keep you aware of via the podcast and the advertising in threads.

As BRFCS is not for profit and all volunteers work for free to keep the site up, the funds raised will be spent on either advertising or upkeep costs.

Thanks. ?

DF5D7E78-AD1B-4DE4-98EC-48673213B9B7.jpeg

• Like 8

• J*B featured this topic

Some great stuff on there. I'm after a new mug for work - think the 'me & my dad, rovers through & through' is looking favourite. Just need to drop a few hints to my daughter & her mum now!

On a side note, pity the club are so tight with the use of the club badge (I know this from a guy who was trying to market football club onesies a few years back& found us one of the hardest clubs to deal with), the ability to use the Crest would open up so more options. 

Edited by windymiller7

Ten quid for a cup! Rip off site, I could understand that price more if it was directly from the club and they were getting the financial benefits. 

Well done on getting more money into our site though; they are paying for the extra advertising aren't they?

Edited by old darwen blue

3 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

Ten quid for a cup! Rip off site, I could understand that price more if it was directly from the club and they were getting the financial benefits. 

Well done on getting more money into our site though; they are paying for the extra advertising aren't they?

Yes. It goes to help cover hosting fees etc.

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember folks - its Xmas coming up! 

Buying with the code BRFCS not only gets you a discount, but really helps the site. We don't ask for donations - but to do that we need to keep it running through advertising and sponsorship, so every penny you spend with TheTerraceStore helps support BRFCS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • J*B unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...