BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ep 120 - Are You Not Entertained ? The Matt Jansen Special

After several weeks of planning and preparation, BRFCS meets a Rovers legend in the form of the one & only Mr Matt Jansen together with the man who helped him to write his new book - journalist & writer, Jon Colman in a special podcast episode in which we also launch a new sponsorship deal.

Listen carefully for details of our exclusive discount deals for BRFCS podcast listeners at theterracestore.com but most of all listen to Matt's story; from the perspective of the writer & the man himself.

Interviews conducted by Ian Herbert.

View full record

IMG_6273.png

IMG_0839.jpeg

71mGFBsesnL.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Well done Ian. That was a great listen and the first time I’ve listened to one of the podcasts from beginning to end!

Thank you...BTW, I often drop in some “Easter eggs” at the end of an episode to reward those who make it that far, so well done for sticking it out ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Thank you...BTW, I often drop in some “Easter eggs” at the end of an episode to reward those who make it that far, so well done for sticking it out ?

*skips to 28:30 in each episode*

In all seriousness though, the energy that goes into doing stuff like this for a niche within a niche within a niche is outstanding.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stuart said:

*skips to 28:30 in each episode*

In all seriousness though, the energy that goes into doing stuff like this for a niche within a niche within a niche is outstanding.

Thanks Stuart, this was quite the labour of love but we got there in the end. There is a LOT of prep & then a fair amount of post production involved in getting these out so when they are appreciated by the audience it makes a massive difference. Going out into a vacuum is quite daunting...

Matt was a gent and I only wish we could have carried on because there was loads I wanted to ask but a few hundred people in the adjacent room were keen for him to talk to them so ?‍♂️

Be great if our enhanced credibility from doing stuff like this means some other other former players are more open to being guests...we can but hope ??

• Like 4