BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

If Tony goes...

If Mowbray goes...  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If Tony leaves or gets sacked who would we want in to replace him.

• Damien Johnson
    • Chris Hughton
    • David Moyes
    • Alan Pardew
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Chris Coleman
    • Gary Rowett
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Neil Harris
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Mark Hughes
    • None of the above

Lot of options for me. From this list Houghton , Rowett and Pearson would all be worth exploring. Bit worried about how Pearson would engage with owners and how Rowett's last post has affected him but they are all options. Might be open to Adkins and championed this a year or two ago but the last few years haven't gone well for him, so perhaps not so much. Am also sure there are a ton of other good candidates out there from home and abroad, and with a decent structure in place to make the decision then we could get someone good in. I'm almost as confident though that that won't happen and we most likely will end up with another duffer. 

There is zero chance Mowbway is going anywhere. Him and Waggot are best mates and Venkys probably take no interest in results. 

The only way he would leave is if for some strange reason he gets poached by a bigger club. 

Houghton or Johnson from that list! Both would be a big improvement. 

Edited by benhben

Just now, Miller11 said:

Venkys shortlist:

Glenn Roeder

Lou Macari

John Gregory

Chris Kiwomya

Judan Ali

Mike Walker

Alvin Martin

Dr Jozef Venglos

Steve Wigley

Paul Jewell

Haha I was restraining myself from being the first to mention Judan.

I'm going for Zinedine Zidane to finally make it to Ewood...and be rubbish and get fired with £25million in compo.

• Like 2

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Haha I was restraining myself from being the first to mention Judan.

I'm going for Zinedine Zidane to finally make it to Ewood...and be rubbish and get fired with £25million in compo.

With Sven as dof.

• Like 1

I voted for Johnson. He needs the right structure around him and coaching staff. 

I cant see Hughton coming here at all. He turned Sheff Wed job last summer and Stoke Job recently. I also have worried over his style since Calderwood leave his role as number 2 has got very defensive and long ball tactics. 

I think Gareth Ainsworth deserves to be interview by us/. Doing at great job at Wycombe Wanderers. 

No to Harris or O'Neill. 

I would be happy with Rowett or Adkins would be decent options but unsure on if they could get us top 6

Unsure on Coleman. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yeah I think if they came in for him at some point he would. I can see them going for a ‘stable’ pair of hands after Woodgate, so could see it happening. He still lives there too, doesn’t he?

Yes he does live there. 

Im just surprise if he went back. 

Who would you like to see take over and why?