BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

If Tony goes...

If Mowbray goes...  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If Tony leaves or gets sacked who would we want in to replace him.

• Damien Johnson
    • Chris Hughton
    • David Moyes
    • Alan Pardew
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Chris Coleman
    • Gary Rowett
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Neil Harris
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Mark Hughes
    • None of the above

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

No in a very good mood thanks. Off to Wales. 

I didnt put the name forward. Sparks Rover did over 14 hours ago. I felt it was good suggestion myself..also like Steven Reid suggestion aswell. Also Sparks Rover suggestion. So I agree with him

" In a very good mood  ? " A trip to Wales will soon cure that.

• Like 1

Just now, Amo said:

Didn't Duffer kiss the Chelski badge or do something OTT when he scored against us? Don't get the sense we were all that special to him. Phenomenal player ofc.

And a few snide things when he played for Fulham.

Bollocks to him unless he's coming back as an academy coach or something.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stinny1 said:

How long do you lot think TM  got i think three games if he loses  them all .

How many did we lose on that run last season ?

He topped up his credit in the bank by finishing the season well and an ok position so all bets are off on us having similar debates on it this time next year.

Slow 'build' remember.......

Edited by tomphil

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Sunderland have been granted permission to speak to Gareth Ainsworth. Coventry have rejected Sunderland's request to speak to Mark Robins about the job. Sunderland are also interested in Paul Cook and Daniel Stendel.

Parkinson linked with the job aswell..

2 hours ago, stinny1 said:

How long do you lot think TM  got i think three games if he loses  them all .

Who knows? 

All down to the owners in India. I would say he still has alot of credit with them after the job hes done here. 

Yes, it all depends on who has Venky's ear, the phase of the moon and the direction of the wind. That sort of thing. Mowbray has his mate on the board and the goodwill from L1 promotion to keep him in Venky's good graces a little longer.

1. Mark Hughes by a country mile, strange he ain’t in the vote? Hopefully he will bring Hitchcock and Roden or someone.

2. Gary Rowett and DJ as assistant. Mimms as GK coach and find headhunt some fitness guru.

3. Gus Poyet and Tarrico. 

4. Daniel Stendel 

5. Nigel Adkins

Not a fan of Hughton bit of a cheque book manager type.

Would never have Moyes or his agent brother Kenny here

Ainsworth here? He’s struggling at Wycombe Ona considerable budget!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tomphil said:

How many did we lose on that run last season ?

He topped up his credit in the bank by finishing the season well and an ok position so all bets are off on us having similar debates on it this time next year.

Slow 'build' remember.......

Mowbrays 'slow build' manure rhetoric always makes me look at a Guardian article back in 2010 after he had managed to fuck up at Celtic.

"Even Celtic insiders privately shook their heads at their manager's constant references to football ideology, how he "builds teams" as if instant success is an unexpected by-product, rather than the possible bedfellow of changes in personnel."

Mind you Celtic had employed him in full knowledge that he had just relegated West Brom with a mind-boggling GD of -31

His sacking came after a 4-0 pasting by St Mirren in which Celtic finished up with 6, yes SIX, strikers on the pitch no doubt deployed in ill-fitting holes.

He hasn't changed at all over the years.

As Scott Brown later said "Tony Mowbray - now that was a crisis"

The blinkered are still giving him an open stay based on finishing 2nd in L1, and then ignorantly rubbishing the value of winning a Title, after Wigan clinched it. Bitter fecker.

I would rather have Bowyer and that says it all. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

1. Mark Hughes by a country mile, strange he ain’t in the vote? Hopefully he will bring Hitchcock and Roden or someone.

2. Gary Rowett and DJ as assistant. Mimms as GK coach and find headhunt some fitness guru.

4. Daniel Stendel 

5. Nigel Adkins

Hughes would be a blessing.

Poet and Tarrico - an interesting one. Both with attitude and would make us ''harder'' ala Tarrico style

Ainsworth - Wycombe are 2nd in League 1 - not exactly struggling! 

Edited by AllRoverAsia

10 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

4. Daniel Stendel 

5. Nigel Adkins

Hitchcock is a number 2 in the MLS. Roden is working in MLS also. 

Gus Poyet? No thanks

Ainsworth isnt struggling in league 1. They are 2nd in the league. Is that struggling in your view? Ainsworth said in August 2018 that they possible have the lowest budget in the league

10 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

Need to keep Cheston away! Last time he was selecting a candidate he interviewed ally mccoist. 

Did he? Was it ever reported? 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hitchcock is a number 2 in the MLS. Roden is working in MLS also. 

Gus Poyet? No thanks

Ainsworth isnt struggling in league 1. They are 2nd in the league. Is that struggling in your view? Ainsworth said in August 2018 that they possible have the lowest budget in the league

Did he? Was it ever reported? 

This is one of the reasons why I don’t like answering when you ask for names. You look for ways to rubbish them as in the above example.

Just now, Stuart said:

This is one of the reasons why I don’t like answering when you ask for names. You look for ways to rubbish them as in the above example.

Have I rubbish any names? No. Ive gave my opinions on them. That is all. 

I gave a list of names(plus backroom staff) last week. I also suggestion some names that I felt were out of our reach like Hughton or Hughes

Edited by chaddyrovers

Just now, Ossydave said:

We need a modern day Souness or Roy Keane tbh, the holiday camp needs closing and we need to start firing a few rockets up incompetent backsides.

Havent most championship clubs given their players a couple of extra days off? 

But come Monday they should be back and working on tactics and the formation work we need. Plus set pieces aswell. Williams and Tosin cant work as partnership until late Wednesday/Thursday anyway. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Have I rubbish any names? No. Ive gave my opinions on them. That is all. 

I gave a list of names(plus backroom staff) last week. I also suggestion some names that I felt were out of our reach like Hughton or Hughes

It's not what you say it's the way that you say it.

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Havent most championship clubs given their players a couple of extra days off. But come Monday they are back and working on tactics and the formation work we need. Plus set pieces aswell. Williams and Tosin cant work as partnership until late Wednesday/Thursday anyway. 

I'm not on about players going on holiday Chaddy, I'm talking about the pally approach of Mowbray which seemingly certain players take advantage of. Morale is one thing, being a soft touch is another.