BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

If Tony goes...

If Mowbray goes...  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If Tony leaves or gets sacked who would we want in to replace him.

• Damien Johnson
    • Chris Hughton
    • David Moyes
    • Alan Pardew
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Chris Coleman
    • Gary Rowett
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Neil Harris
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Mark Hughes
    • None of the above

17 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Think the difference here though is that when mowbray leaves Ewood for the last time, he is walking out on football. I think this is his last job 

I would agree , that is why he should be gone !

I was told a fortnight ago ,Waggott is deflecting the bullets for  Mowbray , from the owners ...

If this is true , the next 3 games and  the international break are going to be interesting ..

Edited by Waggy76
  • Like 1

• Backroom

Considering at the start of the season there was considerable chatter about us being 'dark horses' for a top six spot, it's pretty tragic that by the end of October we're already worrying about trying to avoid relegation. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I would agree , that is why he should be gone !

I was told a fortnight ago ,Waggott is deflecting the bullets for  Mowbray , from the owners ...

If this is true , the next 3 games and  the international break are going to be interesting ..

Maybe that's why they didn't request Stevie boy on the last India trip ....

On 23/10/2019 at 09:48, 1864roverite said:

Hughton? Adkins and Pearson? I think all 3 could do a job at Ewood especially with the resources at hand compared to some clubs in our league. Its about motivation and I think Mowbray has lost that aspect of his game or it is simply misplaced.

Just a bit weary that we entering Lambert territory after Bowyer again.

Chris Hughton for me. Think Hughes will always be well thought of here but Hughton is the man with an impeccable record of getting team promoted from this league 

Edited by AJW
  • Like 1

Just now, AJW said:

Chris Hughton for me. Think Hughes will always be well thought of here but Hughton is the man with an impeccable record of getting team printed from this league 

Mate as much as I love Hughes. Hughton seems something of a modern day Mick McCarthy his promotions at Birmingham and Brighton show he’s a shrewd guy at this level but seems to struggle in the PL but hey you have to get there to play there in the first place. 

Very much an honest straight up guy too. His interviews always seemed on point.

Edited by Scotland1

Still didn’t get the impression at the game today that he’s lost the majority of match going fans, and that’s a passionate away support that you’d expect to turn first, not the largely docile Ewood crowd.

When one guy near me came out with a few brfcs-esque comments along the lines of time for a change , he was rounded upon by a dozen or so, ‘get behind ‘em’, ‘he got us out of League 1’ ‘who we gonna get?’ Etc.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Still didn’t get the impression at the game today that he’s lost the majority of match going fans, and that’s a passionate away support that you’d expect to turn first, not the largely docile Ewood crowd.

When one guy near me came out with a few brfcs-esque comments along the lines of time for a change , he was rounded upon by a dozen or so, ‘get behind ‘em’, ‘he got us out of League 1’ ‘who we gonna get?’ Etc.

In our group, there are doubts appearing but with the exception of me, they are all sticking with him for the moment.

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I really can't understand the mentality of some fans, 2-0 up and then losing 3-2 and they are still happy to back a dinosaur like Mowbray, who is now just taking the p~ss

out of them. They must be as thick as the proverbial pigs doo daa.