BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham (A) [The one we've all seemingly forgotten about]

1 hour ago, Blue blood said:

Genuinely think we will win. TM has a habit of picking up a win just as things are turning / looking dangerous for him and I think this will be it. With the win all critical thinking and questions will be deferred till at least the end of November

Brum are in poor form with a weakened team, and with us being pretty poor they'll see this as a winnable game for them.which suits our underdog/counter them mentality. There's hopefully l the added bonus that injuries limit some of TMs more random selections leaving us with some sort of consistency too. 

Without doing a Mercer I think this is as good a chance of a Rovers win as any, and if we can't win this type of game we are in a lot of trouble. 

If you read on here people have been saying that the past few weeks expecting this great win out of nowhere. It's becoming the struck clock syndrome.

Holtby won't start, and when he doesn't, we'll lose this 2-1. Feel like Bell will start too and I cba with it. Expecting nothing, won't be too upset when we get nothing then.

My guess for team will be:

Walton

Nyambe. Tosin. Williams. Bennett 

Downing. Travis. Evans. Armstrong

Dack

Gallagher 

I think Bell won’t be risked if he’s 50/50, he’ll be needed for the rest of the season. Holtby was limping around after the game on Saturday so I think he might save him for PNE. He’ll give Gallagher another go uptop because he desperately needs him to come good.

Walton

Nyambe          Tosin                 Williams       Downing

Travis                Johnson

Holtby                           Dack                      Rothwell

Graham

Next match is defently vital for us we have to defeat blody bromies if we want to keep on a safe spot by the half of seasson...

We have to face that if we loose against shity blues against Preston and plus Leeds by November we'll on the danger part of the table something that we doesn't diserv

It's doable if we control the miedfield soemthing that el happen I spect but we'll have just few opportunities only against them so we need to score that few opportunities if we play specting to have a drawn we will lose if we doesen't play with our 100 % we can lose and it is time to understand that any single match till December is a final to us.

Anyway I LOVE my colors amd still waiting a 1-0 for our Rovers with a goal from Dack.

#ImRoversTillIDie 

#COYBB 

#TheMexicanRover 

Just now, Alejandro Tapia said:

Next match is defently vital for us we have to defeat blody bromies if we want to keep on a safe spot by the half of seasson...

We have to face that if we loose against shity blues against Preston and plus Leeds by November we'll on the danger part of the table something that we doesn't diserv

It's doable if we control the miedfield soemthing that el happen I spect but we'll have just few opportunities only against them so we need to score that few opportunities if we play specting to have a drawn we will lose if we doesen't play with our 100 % we can lose and it is time to understand that any single match till December is a final to us.

Anyway I LOVE my colors amd still waiting a 1-0 for our Rovers with a goal from Dack.

#ImRoversTillIDie 

#COYBB 

#TheMexicanRover 

Can you post the next one in Spanish please Alejandro?  I am learning the language and would love to see a Spanish post. How did you become a fan based in Mexico by the way?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

My guess for team will be:

Walton

Nyambe. Tosin. Williams. Bennett 

Downing. Travis. Evans. Armstrong

Dack

Gallagher 

I think Bell won’t be risked if he’s 50/50, he’ll be needed for the rest of the season. Holtby was limping around after the game on Saturday so I think he might save him for PNE. He’ll give Gallagher another go uptop because he desperately needs him to come good.

I’d swap Bennett with Downing, then at least they would be on the correct sides .

• Like 1

Just now, lraC said:

Can you post the next one in Spanish please Alejandro?  I am learning the language and would love to see a Spanish post. How did you become a fan based in Mexico by the way?

León, Guanajuato, no less. 

• Like 1

Walton
             Nyambe     Tosin     Williams
Bennett                                              Downing
                       Travis   Rothwell
              Armstrong    Dack     Holtby

For me having spent 20 minutes thinking about it/ looking at their side.

2 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I think we've won at St Andrews like once in the last 10 years. It was the only one I didn't go (4-2?)

I've been to every other one and I'm going tonight.............. this has score draw written all over it. 

That was a crazy day. Think we were 4-0 up after about 30 minutes, 4-1 at half time. Only time I've seen us win there.

Edit: actually we were 4-0 at half time and 3-0 after 30 minutes.

Edited by JHRover

Just now, JHRover said:

That was a crazy day. Think we were 4-0 up after about 30 minutes, 4-1 at half time. Only time I've seen us win there.

4 Gestede headers wasn't it?

Bank Holiday Monday, £10 a ticket, even on the day too as I made a last minute decision to go, In the middle of a long unbeaten run to try and sneak in the play offs, it had all the makings of a huge "walk on away following".

Then Good Friday happened, and we played for a 0-0 (and succeeded too) with bottom of the table Yeovil at Ewood.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

We desperately need a win otherwise I can see a long hard season ahead. Thought Nyambe and Holtby were big upgrades on past sides v Huddersfield. Need to keep their places. 

Walton

Nyambe Tosin Williams Downing

Travis  Johnson

Holtby         Dack         Rothwell

Armstrong