BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham (A) [The one we've all seemingly forgotten about]

News just in.

Biesla cancels all comedy channels and uses his Rovers training videos for shits and giggles.

God knows what training drills comprise of at Rovers. We have no plan, no style, no method to gameplay. 

I wanna wake up and this fiasco be over. 

I wanna see a proper manager appointed.

I want a 12 inch penis

But I'm guessing none of those are on the agenda for tomorrow.

• Like 3

Just now, Stuart said:

Apathy reigns.

This is where we ended up under Mowbray. Bored with the football, disillusioned by results and excuses and bigging up the opposition as being tough before a ball was kicked. Players clueless and fearful. (Do we even have any kind of game plan let alone style?). The similarities are there. Then they sold all of our players to cover loan repayments or something an the coup de grace was when they brought in a credible manager to sell Rhodes without the peasants revolting.

Here we go again. We just have to get through this really painful yet slow ripping off of the plaster.

You mean "Bowyer"?

• Like 1

Just now, 1864roverite said:

TM needs to go Sparky cone on home I have always backed Mowbray but I’ve lost faith 

They say never go back.

I also think Sparky would be in for a rude awakening. We're far from the same club he managed ten years ago.

• Like 1

TM: "That first half I don’t think I’ve seen anything like that for two-and-a-half years from a team that I’ve put out on the pitch for Blackburn Rovers."

“There was a lack of fight in the first half and that’s not something I’ve been able to label at this team for a long, long time. That has to change very quickly.”

“There was a lack of recognition in what type of game it was first half. The team needed shaking up and I thought we did that second half, we were more recognisable.”

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/17986316.rovers-boss-mowbray-angered-first-half-display/

Edited by perthblue02

Just now, Amo said:

They say never go back.

I also think Sparky would be in for a rude awakening. We're far from the same club he managed ten years ago.

He wouldn't even be able to bring his trusted back room team with him as his usual number 2 is now a manager.

We need a clear out, Mowbray, Venus and Lowe all need replacing.

• Like 4

Just now, perthblue02 said:

TM: "That first half I don’t think I’ve seen anything like that for two-and-a-half years from a team that I’ve put out on the pitch for Blackburn Rovers."

“There was a lack of fight in the first half and that’s not something I’ve been able to label at this team for a long, long time. That has to change very quickly.”

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/17986316.rovers-boss-mowbray-angered-first-half-display/

I genuinely think he’s said this at least a handful of times before tonight.

• Like 2

It literally happened 2 weeks ago at QPR.

• Like 6

“There was a lack of recognition in what type of game it was first half. The team needed shaking up and I thought we did that second half, we were more recognisable.”

Who has he been watching for the past 2 years or so? ?

• Backroom

“There was a lack of recognition in what type of game it was first half. The team needed shaking up

lolwut? Didn't we come out in the second half with no changes? What is he talking about?

• Like 1

The thing is you'd expect a reaction after the no-show in the 2nd half against Huddersfield. It's a measure of Mowbray's lack of motivational skills that we were even more lethargic from the get go tonight. It's reminiscent of the Wigan game last year after the surrender at Deepdale.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

OK, to try to avoid talking Mowbray briefly...I think our problem in attack is that we are still setting up with the same formation we used when Dack and Graham were linking up to good effect, but attempting to play a different style which doesn't suit it. We also have Graham's legs going, whilst the replacements simply aren't that kind of player. We've assumed that Gally is because of his height, but it's clear he can't hold up like DG and doesn't have his intelligence. We are now essentially playing one up front, without any players capable of fulfilling the role (DG still can on a good day, but that's it). I believe we need to go two up top.

It was clear as day when Gallagher was here previously he couldn't be Danny Graham Mk 2 as long has he had a hole in his bum.

• Like 2

• Backroom

So we have a couple of half chances in the second half, whereas our keeper makes a decent save and they smash the bar yet we will try and spin it as a heroic tale.

The time when we almost, nearly had a chance of recovering a point against Birmingham, the stuff of legend!

• Like 5

Yeah Gallagher has been pap for us. I wasn't that impressed with his first stint here.

The likes of Davies, Kalinic, Modeste all flopped here and went on to have successful careers, so I don't know if he's just being mismanaged or what.

• Like 2

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It was clear as day when Gallagher was here previously he couldn't be Danny Graham Mk 2 as long has he had a hole in his bum.

Think it was as clear as day from very early on that Brereton and Gallagher were two expensive duds.

IMO, the signing of Brereton alone was a sackable offence.   

Well done Tony, that second half deflected shot on target must have pleased you.

Just fuck off will you!!!!

We will never progress whilst you're in charge.

• Like 1

No legs in the team no desire and to many players over 30 and the games look like catching up with them

Get the Young lads in the best performances of pre season were with the youngsters in the team, get Rankin-Costello, Buckley and Butterworth in with Trav, Rothwell Nyambe and Tosin the youngsters are hungry and athletic they are fucking young there's the clue young, which equals energy and enthusiasm they are also the better technical players at the club, I would keep Dack and Williams in with Lenihan when fit, the rest can make up the numbers when required

With Mowbray it looks to me like the senior pros are calling the shots and if he doesn't grow some bollocks they will finish him,

Also I would like to know how much influence Venus and Lowe have on team selection etc

Lowe especially is a poor coach I have witnessed it at youth level and its not great, (u18s he was useless and couldn't get a tune out of the team, then Brian Carey came in and the difference was massive and from being bottom they finished mid table) Johnson needs more involvement and  influence for me 

• Like 3