BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham (A) [The one we've all seemingly forgotten about]

10 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

TM: "That first half I don’t think I’ve seen anything like that for two-and-a-half years from a team that I’ve put out on the pitch for Blackburn Rovers."

“There was a lack of fight in the first half and that’s not something I’ve been able to label at this team for a long, long time. That has to change very quickly.”

“There was a lack of recognition in what type of game it was first half. The team needed shaking up and I thought we did that second half, we were more recognisable.”

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/17986316.rovers-boss-mowbray-angered-first-half-display/

Well its something ive seen on a consistent basis. Fuck off tony.

Edited by AAK

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Think it was as clear as day from very early on that Brereton and Gallagher were two expensive duds.

IMO, the signing of Brereton alone was a sackable offence.   

Okay, but please can you stop predicting we are going to thrash everyone, every fucking week. Your posts are contradicting, and its more annoying than mowbray.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 4

Just now, AAK said:

Okay, but please can you stop predicting we are going to thrash everyone, every fucking week. Your posts are contradicting, and its more annoying than mowbray.

‘Footballs a funny old game and I expect us to beat the Nobbers comfortably by 4 goals to 1.’

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Is Lewis Holtby injured?

I knew we wouldn't win, which is pretty bad to say. Never do at St Andrews. Shit performance to tell you the truth, I can't remember ever feeling like I was enjoying the game. Tosin and Nyambe decent, if we could have 11 of them we may win a game or two soon.

A lot of improvements needed for PNE.

Just now, AAK said:

Smallwoods brother having a pop. Remimds me of the danny murphy days and his mrs having a pop. Embarrasing.

Screenshot_20191022-233243.png

He’s been tweeting all season at his dismay of his brother losing his place in the squad, he even said he’d start him over Travis. Idiot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Silas said:

Gallagher's movement is that bad it genuinely looks like he is the one marking the defender.

Coyle got more out of him, a lot more. However hes millions wasted AGAIN.

Just now, AAK said:

Coyle got more out of him, a lot more. However hes millions wasted AGAIN.

I just can’t fathom how people forget the important poor performances that say a lot about a player.

Bolton at home (I think it was) in the relegation season, Gallagher was a soft arse who gave up 

• Like 1

A team devoid of ideas and a set of players that looked disinterested, disillusioned and as though they weren't playing for the manager or at least had no idea how they were meant to be playing.

Truly awful. 

The second half was a marginal improvement. We managed to make a few tackles and had a couple of attempts that nearly hit the target. Hooray.

Mowbray's body language appalling. Wandering around the technical area with his arms folded and reacting to errors by placing his head in hands. I want to see the manager encouraging or berating the players not aimlessly wandering around with head in hands. Then the second half he makes a point of sitting down for the duration whilst Venus got to play manager and he was suddenly the one barking at the players whilst Mowbray nowhere to be seen.

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

TM: "That first half I don’t think I’ve seen anything like that for two-and-a-half years from a team that I’ve put out on the pitch for Blackburn Rovers."

“There was a lack of fight in the first half and that’s not something I’ve been able to label at this team for a long, long time. That has to change very quickly.”

“There was a lack of recognition in what type of game it was first half. The team needed shaking up and I thought we did that second half, we were more recognisable.”

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/17986316.rovers-boss-mowbray-angered-first-half-display/

"Rovers don't turn up in first half" shocker.

Has he not actually been watching any of the games for the last two and a half years? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Graham was shyte too when on, should have scored with one and done better with another. He was right in the summer that graham needed replaced, he just hasn’t replaced with the correct person. look at hugill at qpr, banging them in. 

Please don’t judge Graham on cameo appearances. Play him 90 mins in games he will score.

• Like 1

Just now, Wood26 said:

Please don’t judge Graham on cameo appearances. Play him 90 mins in games he will score.

Il judge players on whenever they take to the pitch thanks. Granted graham might be a little rusty but should’ve scored. You forget he probably won’t get through 90 mins these days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fraserkirky said:

I dislike Evans as a player quite a bit but he should start instead of Johnson after his last couple of outings.

Agree if we are going to use the same system. But personally I'm sick of us using two defensive mids like we have for years now. It hasn't stopped our defence sucking. I'd rather see someone like Holtby or Rothwell there, playing just slightly ahead of Travis and providing some creativity and drive forward. Obviously though, this isn't going to happen.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amo said:

Yeah Gallagher has been pap for us. I wasn't that impressed with his first stint here.

The likes of Davies, Kalinic, Modeste all flopped here and went on to have successful careers, so I don't know if he's just being mismanaged or what.

I think theres a player in there. He's joined a horrendous side though 

• Like 1

The Mowbray Out brigade are in full force at the moment, and I am not too far behind signing up.  If I had any assurances as to who will be his replacement then maybe I can commit… but this is Blackburn Rovers.  Nothing is standard anymore. Mowbray has my backing for NOW, but come December when the season takes shape we need to be much more competitive in this division. Chewed on this one for a while, still not over that performance.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lraC said:

Can you post the next one in Spanish please Alejandro?  I am learning the language and would love to see a Spanish post. How did you become a fan based in Mexico by the way?

Ofcurse I will also you can find me on my FB as Alejandro Tapia Reyes and I can help you with you practice pal...i became a Rovers thanks to the great  campaign in 2001 ...I had 11 years and I started to watch british football thanks to a victory against Tottenham I started to follow my Rovers and I'm a proud Rover since then.

Cheers pal! 

• Like 2