BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Survey

27 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Me too. As a season ticket holder I gave up half way through as I thought it pointless.

Buying a ST is an endorsement of already being happy with the value for money.

?

However the feedback on the matchday experience is surely still valid ?

e.g. Chaddy moans about the loud music and there have been a few suggesting real ales etc on the concourses and doing up the lounges etc.

There’s more than a little deckchairs on the titanic about that survey.

I was hoping to follow up with Waggott after the last consultation meeting, and we should’ve been due one about now. I guess some long winded responses in this will have to do instead.

• Like 1

Got to say the emphasis on 'matchday experience' is barking up the wrong tree for me. People go (or don't go) to Ewood to watch the football. If that bit is dull then no amount of tacky Fanzones or lounges will cover it. My favourite away experiences have often been at grotty hovels not shiny new stadia (a wet Grimsby evening in our promotion season stands out). There was an energy based on a team to be passionate about and fans responded. Who can get passionate over a Striker's Lounge or Fosters under a blue and white marquee?

• Like 6

Fair play - I’ve asked them to try and understand their audience for years now and they never seem to have made an effort to. I’ve filled in quite a detailed response in trying to improve the experience at Ewood as that’s one thing that can’t be replicated anywhere else. At the moment I believe most people aim to get to the ground 5 minutes before kick off and leave immediately after - Jacks Fanzone needs to sell  good drink at local pub prices. The concourse needs to be encouraging support, affordable drink and food, replays of better time, atmosphere pumped into it through the speakers. Nobody gives a damn who has won the bonus ball!!

10 hours ago, J*B said:

Fair play - I’ve asked them to try and understand their audience for years now and they never seem to have made an effort to. I’ve filled in quite a detailed response in trying to improve the experience at Ewood as that’s one thing that can’t be replicated anywhere else. At the moment I believe most people aim to get to the ground 5 minutes before kick off and leave immediately after - Jacks Fanzone needs to sell  good drink at local pub prices. The concourse needs to be encouraging support, affordable drink and food, replays of better time, atmosphere pumped into it through the speakers. Nobody gives a damn who has won the bonus ball!!

Pretty poor show when the admin for the biggest supporter site out there has to use an online public survey communicate with the club. You should be invited in for tea and chorley cake to provide your fan-curated thoughts one-to-one.