JoeH

Sheffield Wednesday (H)

Their keeper reminds me a bit of Raya.

Edited by Husky

Feel like I've entered the twilight zone. Our shocking record of failing to come from behind in the league to win is finally over!

The number of Liverpool fans here in Malta- heard the roar from 500 meters away. 

Unbelievable! Miracles do happen!!

Big game in our season and it’s saved Tony’s skin. Can we kick on from here? Need Lenihan back without a doubt. 

Just now, DE. said:

Feel like I've entered the twilight zone. Our shocking record of failing to come from behind in the league to win is finally over!

Records are made to be broken! 👊

Football is a funny old game 

Evans stripped and ready to come on at 0-0; they score so Buckley comes on instead and he grabs the winner and saves Mowbray 

Just now, Husky said:

Sometimes you just have to LOL.

Not when you lose the internet at the 85th minute and miss the ending. I had a damn good stream until then.

Just now, philipl said:

The number of Liverpool fans here in Malta- heard the roar from 500 meters away. 

Scum gets everywhere.

Doesn't change anything for me in regards to how I feel about Mowbray, but I think it's clear the players are still with him.

Just now, DE. said:

Doesn't change anything for me in regards to how I feel about Mowbray, but I think it's clear the players are still with him.

he`s the kind of person you would try hard to please,nice bloke,but does`nt change the fact we ar`nt and never will go forwards with him

Is Dunn Buckley’s agent? He seemed to be getting a lot of congratulations after that goal