BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thanks for the love!

I’m so glad that I have been able to keep you in a state of apoplexy for a while. I admit that some weeks I use the old William Burroughs/David Bowie cut-up technique instead of purposely trying to annoy you.

I was hopeful that by now you would realise that I don’t write for you. Obviously Ian runs this site and so he speaks for you. Delap writes for his demographic. I write for me. My opinion is not supposed to lay easy with you. I am not spoon feeding you what you want to read. No point. You know what YOU think. You then float it on here. 

i did not win a competition to write a column. I have done this for 20 years. I don’t share my column on Twitter or in the Rovers groups because I am not in this for likes and love. I change my mind just like everyone does and that is an asset I find. 

Please carry on the hate. It clearly makes you feel better and, since I have only just been nudged to this forum, it has had no impact on my world. 

• DE. locked this topic
  • Backroom

As of yet we don't have any proof that this is actually Simon posting. There are many people with a grudge against this site and many of the views on here, and it's possible this thread was started as a way to goad people into attacking Simon and making us look bad as a result. Therefore for the time being I'm going to lock this thread and hide the replies. I'll discuss with the mods if it should be re-opened. 

• Like 2