BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley (h) - the Cauldron Of Hate part 2?

Do you think you are a rover? Really? Even my being mexican I'm more Tover than you underatand if you want gaffer out that's your opinikn but to wish or spect a defeat right now? Fuck shit pal open your eyes our team needs you to support amd to help to change this situation if tony has to be sajed he will but who will saked ypu amd all tje shet supporters hu? 

It doesen't matter how black skyes cpuld be I'm always going to wish and think about a victory for MY TEAM. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

Seems like we are going for it.

Just a question of how many we win by.

Fun bet for this one is 4-1 to Rovers with a tenner on 28/1.

Just placed 28-1 on Rovers to lose 4-1.

Quids in

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 6

Just now, Alejandro Tapia said:

Do you think you are a rover? Really? Even my being mexican I'm more Tover than you underatand if you want gaffer out that's your opinikn but to wish or spect a defeat right now? Fuck shit pal open your eyes our team needs you to support amd to help to change this situation if tony has to be sajed he will but who will saked ypu amd all tje shet supporters hu? 

It doesen't matter how black skyes cpuld be I'm always going to wish and think about a victory for MY TEAM. 

Try this. I use it and English is my native language

https://www.grammarly.com/

• Like 2

I'd have put Graham up front but with Rothwell, Holtby and Dack behind Gally should get good service and when combined with the opposition quality if he can't score against them he really should give up. 

Our full backs look weak, very weak and that could cause us some problems. A defensive injury would also cause us a lot of peoblems. Travis has a lot to do as the only defence minded midfielder. That said we're at home verses the divisions weakest team so a fair bit of attacking flair is no bad thing. 

Still think a home banker. Up the Rovers. 

Just now, DE. said:

Unable to put any defenders on the bench, but Mowbray reckons we recruited just fine defensively ? oh well.

Good to see Rothwell starting in a match he should be able to influence. 

And really neither player should be anywhere near full back. Fortunately these are the only outfield players that look horrendously weak. The rest of the team looks decent. 

Just now, Alejandro Tapia said:

Your team? You need to walk a mile in our shoes before calling any of us “shet supporters”. We’ve invested a hell of a lot more in this club that you - emotionally and financially.

• Like 4