BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley (h) - the Cauldron Of Hate part 2?

On 21/11/2019 at 17:34, Silas said:

We've conceded 16 goals in our last 8 matches. Well and truly living up to our 2 goals against habit.

As much as Barnsley look crap in paper - bottom of the league and all that- they had a shocking start, and have looked all right recently without actually winning. 

They've scored 12 goals in last 8 matches, and bagged a brace in 3 of last 4 matches.

With all that factored in, and our defensive injuries, I can't see any way they don't score 2 at Ewood. 

So.....we're going to have to score 3 to win.

And that's why I'm fed up with it all. We shouldn't be at home, against the bottom team, who haven't won in months, with me thinking the only way to bag 3 pts is to score at least 3 goals. 

It's wrong, and it's been going on for years. And despite being assured by the manager that the situation would be addressed, it hasn't,  if anything it's got worse.  

prophetic

• Like 4

Just now, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Accy 7-1 up, well done BD.

Football League will be looking through their rule book to see how they can charge Andy Holt with buying burgers or something , and void the result  and award the points to their Bolton mates

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

If I did not know which of these 2 were bottom of the league with one win after watching that I would say it was not the team in red.  Mowbary you should be ashamed as should some of the players.  He is stupid beyond belief, Armstrong and Bennet automatics and guaranteed 90 minutes.  Disgraceful.  Just how many times in the first 20 minutes was AA offside?  Brentford will Muller us a happy return for Raya for sure.

In the end our first half ended up being the good one, kind of.

It's all about the 3 points, and the gap to the relegation places is already 7 points and an 8 goal difference swing, so no worries there.

If we can keep picking up a win or 2 here and there we might even be able to push for a 15th place finish. Wow!

• Like 1