BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley (h) - the Cauldron Of Hate part 2?

• Backroom
Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

prophetic

I take absolutely no joy in being right.

Was secretly hoping to be proved wrong.

But turns out we are actually as crap as I feared we were.

Anyway, 3 big points I suppose,  and breathing space from the bottom 3. 

2 hours ago, Alejandro Tapia said:

Do you think you are a rover? Really? Even my being mexican I'm more Tover than you underatand if you want gaffer out that's your opinikn but to wish or spect a defeat right now? Fuck shit pal open your eyes our team needs you to support amd to help to change this situation if tony has to be sajed he will but who will saked ypu amd all tje shet supporters hu? 

It doesen't matter how black skyes cpuld be I'm always going to wish and think about a victory for MY TEAM. 

We need you in the dressing room before the game !

• Like 2

Woeful stuff again amazing to say that after a 3-2 win but there it is. No doubt he's busy dressing it up as a 5 star performance against a good team in a false position to his paymasters in INdia via the presser.

Anyone in watching would have seen another insipid disjointed side getting out played by possibly the weakest side in the league. The extra quality we are able to afford over the likes of them saw that through just like it was enough for us in league 1.  Speaking of league 1 that's exactly what that defence is but then we've known that since we went down last time.

However a win is a win and it's all about the points so we'll take them, we've played better and lost but maybe not this season. That had the look of a relegation scrap for sure.

The Dacks, Holtbys and Grahams of this world deserve better than to be captained and managed by such dross. Real anger is beginning to stir at Ewood but a win tonight kept a lid on it. A loss to Brentford and it's going to blow. The ONLY comments I heard walking home were groans and moans at Mowbray or Bennett (or both) apart from one knuckle-dragger swearing at his 'mate' down a phone.

• Like 1

Absolutely played off the park. Travis was disgraceful, plenty of other in that bracket too. Something is seriously wrong. Bennett just miles off everything and look like he quit in the second half. Embarrassing 

Vital 3 points as we look like relegation fodder.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 1

Just now, Crimpshrine said:

Obviously it's great to win even when we are not playing well but are you happy with the performances and the direction we are going.

If you are being honest you are probably as worried as the rest of us.

Clearly it isn't great but what we have seen in the last two home games with two late wins - one from a goal down - is not the hallmark of a relegation side

• Like 2

If I was a Barnsley fan I’d have been unhappy to leave with a point. Don’t get me wrong, absolutely delighted with the win but it’s done nothing to ease any worries. Tony’s time is up and it has been for a couple of months now. 

• Like 3