BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley (h) - the Cauldron Of Hate part 2?

Just thought I'd throw in my ten cents. So much negativity here before the game. One guy betting against his own team to lose once Barnsley had scored 2-2 3-2 BTTS. Hope you are very gutted! Something you don't do INO!

I'm pleased we won, not a pretty game but losing the plot like that throwing bets around, just no point!

Just now, starscascade said:

Just thought I'd throw in my ten cents. So much negativity here before the game. One guy betting against his own team to lose once Barnsley had scored 2-2 3-2 BTTS. Hope you are very gutted! Something you don't do INO!

I'm pleased we won, not a pretty game but losing the plot like that throwing bets around, just no point!

The guy was just trying to make some money, and if recent history tells us anything, it's that we are more likely to lose than win!!! 

I would hardly call it "losing the plot" 

On 23/11/2019 at 18:46, Tom said:

Tony said the performance and anything else is irrelevant, we won and nothing else matters.

Full on self preservation mode, he’s never walking away 

Well it would be the only thing that matters if we were always able to drag out wins even when playing badly, which we aren't. We can barely drag them out when playing well! 

4 hours ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

The guy was just trying to make some money, and if recent history tells us anything, it's that we are more likely to lose than win!!! 

I would hardly call it "losing the plot" 

Like Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 in the dying moments! Bet he put 2-1 to wednesday then too!

I agree our form is off. But I get behind my team, I cheer them on. Not switch the game off and open up 10bet and wack a tenner on us losing 3-2!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, starscascade said:

Like Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 in the dying moments! Bet he put 2-1 to wednesday then too!

I agree our form is off. But I get behind my team, I cheer them on. Not switch the game off and open up 10bet and wack a tenner on us losing 3-2!

We all want our team to win, but due to the current owners/management a lot of enthusiasm and passion is being ripped out of us. 

I personally want Mowbray gone because I think he, at present, is the reason we are struggling to beat the bottom of the league teams.

The club is becoming toxic again and changes are needed asap. Tony can't blame the fans for venting their feelings, 1000+ days in charge, millions wasted, and we have improved by a mere 5 positions.

Tony and his staff are the reason the majority of fans have no confidence in the team to win!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Oops..It does on mine too. I have just noticed....but that was years ago!

FK how to change it lol

I've been trying to change mine to say I am boycotting but can't work out how to do it either.

Edited by Crimpshrine
  • Like 1

On 25/11/2019 at 15:47, Wegerleswiggle said:

We all want our team to win, but due to the current owners/management a lot of enthusiasm and passion is being ripped out of us. 

I personally want Mowbray gone because I think he, at present, is the reason we are struggling to beat the bottom of the league teams.

The club is becoming toxic again and changes are needed asap. Tony can't blame the fans for venting their feelings, 1000+ days in charge, millions wasted, and we have improved by a mere 5 positions.

Tony and his staff are the reason the majority of fans have no confidence in the team to win!

I partly agree! I don’t entirely think money has been wasted though. Brereton and Gallagher could come good still. Should be asking question like why is it, it’s not working having the centre striker at the moment. Whoever plays in that position (inc Graham) does not score.

Just now, starscascade said:

I partly agree! I don’t entirely think money has been wasted though. Brereton and Gallagher could come good still. Should be asking question like why is it, it’s not working having the centre striker at the moment. Whoever plays in that position (inc Graham) does not score.

Because BB, AA and SG aren't good enough. DG very rarely starts but his all round game and the way he holds the ball up allows others ie Dack to play off him. 

I would love nothing more than SG and BB to start banging them in but I just don't see it happening. Out of the 2 I would persist with SG until the end of the season. As for BB send him out on loan in January to a League 1 side and hope he finds his scoring boots. 

I would bring in a loan striker in January, my personal preference would be Dwight Gayle but that would take some real persuasion on behalf of Mowbray and Waggot. Failing getting Gayle then perhaps Rhodes. It needs to be a proven Championship goalscorer. 

The balance of the front 4 last night was spot on, and all that we need now is consistency in selection. Rothwell has to start, AA suits the wing more than he does the loan striker. I think DG will be gone to a  sunnier climate come the New Year, so a proven striker would then be another must.

Potential is there. Whether Tony can realise it is another matter. 

Edited by Wegerleswiggle

8 hours ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

Because BB, AA and SG aren't good enough. DG very rarely starts but his all round game and the way he holds the ball up allows others ie Dack to play off him. 

I would love nothing more than SG and BB to start banging them in but I just don't see it happening. Out of the 2 I would persist with SG until the end of the season. As for BB send him out on loan in January to a League 1 side and hope he finds his scoring boots. 

I would bring in a loan striker in January, my personal preference would be Dwight Gayle but that would take some real persuasion on behalf of Mowbray and Waggot. Failing getting Gayle then perhaps Rhodes. It needs to be a proven Championship goalscorer. 

The balance of the front 4 last night was spot on, and all that we need now is consistency in selection. Rothwell has to start, AA suits the wing more than he does the loan striker. I think DG will be gone to a  sunnier climate come the New Year, so a proven striker would then be another must.

Potential is there. Whether Tony can realise it is another matter. 

I'm not his greatest fan and I wouldn't have signed him either but think Gallagher is more likely to have an impact than Big Ben. We need to be on the phone to Forest to see how many magic beans they'll give us to take him back.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, starscascade said:

And another win! Saw all the negatively again on here pre-match! Not quoting the guy who said 6-1 Brentford.

Excuse  me I wasn’t negative. Before and during the game I was positivity personified, I was making a conscious effort as usually the thread is full of negativity.