BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brentford (h) - the Mowbray love in!

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Have the gambling commission been in to look at Tony's Tombola? Gallagher AND Bennett out? 

The cynic in me thinks Tony expects a loss and a battering and can use Nyambe going up against Benrahma as an excuse to cement Bennett in at RB until the day he's sacked.

Armstong on the right wing, for his one good game in 9? 

Hope Raya has a good game, regardless of result.

I hope we put some crosses into the box so this message board can stop waxing lyrical about a seriously flawed GK.

Glanced at line up, saw Evans firzt and thought oh dear.

Than saw no Bennett, No Bell, Rothwell and Graham starting and thought....ok. Attacking team and would only swap Evans for Holtby or Johnson.

Or Johnson for Evans and Holtby for AA

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 1

Mowbray saying that people don't mention all the Brentford signings playing in their B-team (ie first team failures) is one of the least self aware comments I've seen for a while, when he's got Brereton, Samual, Chapman, Davenport running out for our U23s and others that should be joining them.

• Like 3

Just now, Husky said:

It's a pity we don't have Mulgrew. Anyone able to put a decent corner, free kick or cross into the box would have caused flapper raya loads of problems.

Downing is pretty handy for that - not too sure about direct free kicks though.

25 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think that is arguably our best team. I actually dont care about the result insofar as this needs to be our team again next week. 

Lenihan captain too. Great stuff. 

Gonna go 3-1 us 

We really should be winning this one, no matter  how much Negative Tone bigs up Brentcelona.

We've both taken 6 points out of the last 9. Though our defeat was away against the mighty Leeds, there's was a pathetic home defeat against a poor Huddersfield team.

2-1 with Raya flapping one.