BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brentford (h) - the Mowbray love in!

• Backroom

Great start. Funnily enough whenever we are forced by pressure or injury/suspension to make major changes to the team we suddenly seem to look so much better.

Win tonight and there's no excuse to bring Bennett, Gallagher or Bell back into the team any time soon. Hopefully we can keep this up. A win and a clean sheet would go a long way to boosting our confidence.

• Like 4

Just now, old darwen blue said:

I don't think you can pal. I tried to set to record the match on skygo from my iPhone but couldn't access it. 

I've found out how. You have to download and sign in to the skysports app not Skygo. you can then watch all red button games. Wont work on laptops only iPhone or android. 

Edited by benhben

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya,I would prefer Holtby there. I semi take the comment back,but in fairness,on occasion Evan's can play well 

You realise you used the words semi and Evans in the same sentence don't you? I now you rate him, but really?

• Like 1