BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke v Rovers Nov 30

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Evans, Lenihan, and Adarabioyo have been absolute rocks for us. Arma looks sharp, and Dack being as smart as ever.

Rothwell needs to go off. Got the impression in his post-match interview that he was knackered, and it's showing.

Downing and Nyambe are getting done on the flanks, somewhat.

rothwell should`nt be tired as a young pro,he should be able to do two games a week easily,though iv`e long had a suspicion fitness is lacking across the whole squad,how many times have we wilted when the opposition raise their game

• Like 2

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

rothwell should`nt be tired as a young pro,he should be able to do two games a week easily,though iv`e long had a suspicion fitness is lacking across the whole squad,how many times have we wilted when the opposition raise their game

Totally agree. They need more high intensity training.

• Like 2

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Evans, Lenihan, and Adarabioyo have been absolute rocks for us. Arma looks sharp, and Dack being as smart as ever.

Rothwell needs to go off. Got the impression in his post-match interview that he was knackered, and it's showing.

Stoke fans booing their team off the pitch at half-time, but I think we need some tweaks to keep things solid and continue frustrating them. Stoke are poor, but we can't keep relying on a few players bailing us out for another 45 minutes.

I'd put Holtby on for Rothwell at half time. I like Rothwell a lot, but he's walking around out there. 

This HT team talk and whatever changes he might implement need to be spot on in the game we'll be under the cosh in the 2nd half.  Need a smash and grab 2nd and the game will be ours.

No subs just to be generous today please, get it right.

• Like 1

Just now, philipl said:

Crikey, we are so poor we lost at home to Luton who are being tanked 5-0 at half time.

Charlton got tubbed at home as well earlier, albeit with a fair old injury list.

We didn't deserve to lose either game tbf despite playing shite.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Stoke fans booing their team off the pitch at half-time, but I think we need some tweaks to keep things solid and continue frustrating them. Stoke are poor, but we can't keep relying on a few players bailing us out for another 45 minutes.

Tosin has impressed me in the last few games. Would love to have him signed permanently. 

Armstrong has looked good, but his decision making at crucial moments is extremely frustrating.

Not sure they look unfit because they genuinely are i think it's just we play such a pedestrian game normally you'd presume that's how they train.

Then the other night they play at a higher intensity for 90 odd mins so are naturally unused to it so still look leggy a few days later.

Train as you aim to play is the key, same under Bowyer that's why we only ever got or will get one big performance every 5 or 6 games. Higher levels needed to get anywhere similar to the recruitment of the right types.