BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke v Rovers Nov 30

Well done Rovers, great result. 

Special mention for TM and Sam as they get plenty of bollocks on here ?

Apologies if I offend anybody as I've been in the pub a good few hours ?

Edited by Doug
  • Like 2

Considering we scored ALL the goals this was AWESOME! Keep it up, Tony! The Championship is not the place to experiment as you hopefully have realised so keep it simple, play them in their right positions and keep up the good work! 9 points in a week....having a hard time doing anything but applaud them. Cheers and have a wonderful saturday before the xmas-hell starts tomorrow ?

• Like 1

Didnt see the game so cant comment on the performance but delighted with this last week, and have to say well done to Mowbray for 3 wins on the bounce. 

The Barnsley win Mowbray referred to as one we just needed to win regardless of performance. It just seemed to be a win highlighting all of the flaws in the team, and all of the repeated mistakes of the manager.

The Brentford win came from a much improved performance, and today is an away win ground out, cant argue at all.

The side we have settled on is essentially the side that finished last season plus Adarabioyo who is an upgrade on Williams and Downing who is very much a makeshift left back but an improvement on Bell for sure. Plus Walton who is a downgrade!

Reliance on Dacks goal are a concern, but great to see him in top form.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

I had a dream that Gallagher scored two, including an absolute scorched from far out. Since my dreams never come true (literally or figuratively) and he isn't starting, and he's Sam Gallagher, we can safely assume this won't happen.

Well turns out I was half right, just not about it being two or an absolute scorcher!

• Backroom

What a cracking result!

Last Saturday I walked back up Livesey Branch Road thinking there was no way back for Mowbray, which is bizarre as we won that game!

Since then we’ve got 2 superb results with the performance midweek in particular being absolutely brilliant.

Football eh

• Like 3

Absolutely brilliant! Don’t care if we were lucky or hanging on or what. That is a great result!!

Tony - please stick with the formula of Rovers playing to our strengths. Let’s start letting other teams worry about us and make the January window worth investing in.

Cheers! ? 

• Like 9