BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (H) - We couldn't make it four... could we?

Just now, skous18 said:

I think he is just not good enough

Eh, it's not his position and he is still learning the ropes with his first taste of men's football. I'm not writing him off yet. But I absolutely don't want to see him wide.

• Like 2

• Backroom

What a great win 

Tosin absolutely Danny Shittu’d it, no way past him 

Nyambe immense 

Travis was awful, lost everything but Evans covered and no harm done 

• Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

If we sign him in January,it would be adding quality to quality. I'd say he wants to move from Cardiff back to Lancashire. 

I have always had a feeling that the deal was loan to perm. Wouldnt say no as long as he makes a good recovery.

• Like 1

Just now, Miker said:

Have to say that this was a great win and performance, but Mowbray really made things difficult with his subs.

Brings Gallagher on for Graham, but puts him on the right.

Brings Bennett on for Rothwell, but puts him at left back and moves Downing further up.

Brings the youngest player on the bench for the last 5 minutes when we have a narrow 1-0 lead, rather than someone with a bit more experience like Holtby.

Oh Tony! Even when you get it right you try to get it wrong. Probably a good reason why we won't go up. His subs have cost us before and it looks like the temptation to mix things up is still there. At least he hasn't succumbed to doing it with the first 11. 

Good win and a great run. For all the squad frailties and player inconsistencies there's also a rather good team in there as well which is encouraging. Surprised Holtby didn't come on as we seemed to have final ball issues and his composure would've helped. The next 2 games are real challenges for us but we aren't staring into the abyss as we were before which must help the nerves going into some tricky games. 

• Like 2

Just now, Miker said:

Have to say that this was a great win and performance, but Mowbray really made things difficult with his subs.

Brings Gallagher on for Graham, but puts him on the right.

Brings Bennett on for Rothwell, but puts him at left back and moves Downing further up.

Brings the youngest player on the bench for the last 5 minutes when we have a narrow 1-0 lead, rather than someone with a bit more experience like Holtby.

Can only imagine that he’s saving Holtby for the coming fixtures as we have a 3 game week.

Didnt see this last two weeks coming. I was all for Mowbray’s sacking in the middle of Nov but you can’t knock the turnaround. 2 points off top 6. Crazy. Well played.

• Like 5

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I love the fact that I didn't expect us to concede at 1 up 

Absolutely, those days seem to be firmly behind us. 

Tough games coming up though, Bristol away in particular, they just did Fulham on their travels.

• Like 1