BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (H) - We couldn't make it four... could we?

Just now, bluebruce said:

Rothwell not at his best again. Probably the one who will get hooked for Bennett. I know it has been said before, but Tosin really can ping a pass effortlessly. I can see why West Brom fans were most impressed with him at DM.

Time to swap him for Holtby?

• Like 1

I am watching Toshin and the composure he is showing. Combined with Downing also being a footballer rather than a hoofer. I think this is really calming us down and getting us playing much better. Toshin was bollocking Nyambe for farting about instead of simply passing it back. I just saw Lenihan (Mr hoof) playing calm passes.

In the past these would be hoofed forward and then come back as pressure on us.

Seems that we are building this team around Toshin and his City culture.

He is easily mom today.

• Like 4

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

I am watching Toshin and the composure he is showing. Combined with Downing also being a footballer rather than a hoofer. I think this is really calming us down and getting us playing much better. Toshin was bollocking Nyambe for farting about instead of simply passing it back. I just saw Lenihan (Mr hoof) playing calm passes.

In the past these would be hoofed forward and then come back as pressure on us.

Seems that we are building this team around Toshin and his City culture.

He is easily mom today.

Apart from the Scousers, is there any worse team to build ours around. They must have many candidates we can loan in January!