BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (H) - We couldn't make it four... could we?

Am hoping for some miraculous outcome, but we do seem to have settled into an uncomfortable pattern of flattering to deceive, so wouldn't be surprised to see a Rovers Reverse.

If Mowbray can field an unchanged side, and keep something in the tank on the bench, we might find a way to win. Not going to hold my breath though.

tenor.gif?itemid=14770102

On 06/12/2019 at 04:45, philipl said:

Settled side = 3 wins in a week.

Mucking about = relegation form

I think I wouldn't feel out of place handing in the team skeet at 2pm Saturday. No brainer if ever there were one.p

We’ve been saying this for a while. Let Mowbray do whatever it is that happens midweek but isn’t then allowed to pick the team, give the HT team talk or make substitutions. That way I really think we’d be in the play off places. 

• Like 1

Just now, matt83 said:

We’ve been saying this for a while. Let Mowbray do whatever it is that happens midweek but isn’t then allowed to pick the team, give the HT team talk or make substitutions. That way I really think we’d be in the play off places. 

He can do what he normally does then we'll text him the team on Saturday morning and take him for a beer every half time. He only needs to ask... ?

• Like 4

Rovers: Walton, Nyambe, Adarabioyo, Lenihan (c), Downing, Travis, Evans, Armstrong, Dack, Rothwell, Graham.

Substitutes: Leutwiler, Johnson, Gallagher, Brereton, Holtby, Bennett, Buckley.

Derby County: Hamer, Wisdom, Forsyth, Bielik, Dowell, Waghorn, Lawrence, Holmes, Davies (c), Bogle, Malone.

Substitutes: Roos, Marriott, Evans, Martin, Lowe, Knight, Whittaker.

• Like 2

Not only do teams do better when they have a settled line up and ergo an increased chance of winning but I find it easier to accept defeats when there’s logic to things rather than losing with inferior players out of position.

Find a couple of defenders, a long term replacement for graham and a keeper in January and might just have a side. 

• Like 3