BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City (A) - F*ck it, let's make it five!

Just now, Peteb2014 said:

I would replace Rothwell with Holtby I know its not the in thing to do to call him but he hasn't done anything this last couple of days.  You can see why Mowbray does get frustrated with him there was 1 occasion on Saturday when he ran from one side of the pitch to the other but probably took the ball forward 5 yards and his end product really does need to improve.. when he missed the 1v1 against Brentford he was given the excuse that its because he hadn't been starting but to me has got worse each game he has started

I agree that in the last 2 games he has not been that good but it would really affect the balance of the team to do that. Holtby is certainly not a left winger so you would then potentially have to move Armstrong where he is far less effective and theres a snowball effect.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Why should they be overjoyed? I found the appointment to be a huge risk appointing a novice but up until recently as an outsider he seemed to be doing well, but things have hit the buffers recently. So they are doing ok, but I cant see why they should be overjoyed!

But I am not sure that someone who was able to reintegrate a £20m attacker on huge wages back into the squad in Andre Ayew, rejecting interest in him, can plead poverty. He was also able to reintegrate a £15m striker who has scored plenty of goals in Spain. Granted they lost McBurnie and James but they have 2 massively expensive high calibre players back from loan as direct replacements that previous managers have not had at their disposal. They seem to be keen to cut the fat from the squad, high earning and non contributing players but thats the same at every club.

TBH, I don't know what Swansea fans want or expect after their financial cutbacks there. 

Their model is bringing through youth players and finding gems. 

Yes they have 2 strikers on huge wages and yes they paid huge fees for either but nowhere worth that now. 

Swansea made huge cutbacks there in the summer as I told you before

Young fit well trained athletes should not need resting, end of.

This is where Tony's overthinking tinkering needs a new approach. Rest when they are knackered not just with a view to keeping them fresh later on.  It's all about the 3 points that are available now, one game at a time.

• Like 2

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

Just want us to turn up, play to our strengths, work hard to accommodate our known weaknesses, and never give up till the final whistle blows...

Same as any other game for the Rovers.

COYB!

giphy.gif

tumblr_lqkaa0cc7Z1r25534o1_500.gif

I love how the last gif you posted reminds me of Boris Johnson ?

• Like 1

I'm a mixture of excited and wary.. I don't think even the right line up will change that feeling.. I just hope we stay in the game as long as possible and don't concede, say 2 early goals, that kills the game in the first half. Our away form is still doubtful. The Stoke game hasn't changed my own view about that.

• Like 1

Just now, Nelsonthedog said:

I'm a mixture of excited and wary.. I don't think even the right line up will change that feeling.. I just hope we stay in the game as long as possible and don't concede, say 2 early goals, that kills the game in the first half. Our away form is still doubtful. The Stoke game hasn't changed my own view about that.

I know the feeling last season I was stuck in a hotel in Grimsby with work watching it on my iPad. I felt I’ll watching Celina merrily dance his way through the whole 90mins.

Certainly excited about this game, what a win would do for us at a good time of the season.

Come on Rovers, lets have a victory, confidence must be at a decent level.

Sir Bradley to score, 1-0 Rovers.

COYB

• Like 1