BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City (A) - F*ck it, let's make it five!

• Backroom

Really disappointing half, as soon as they equalised our energy levels seemed to drop into the comatose range.  We look like a team that's lost four in a row rather than won four. Big improvement needed in the second half if we even want a draw out of this. 

• Like 2

Just now, davulsukur said:

The only thing worse than Rovers performance was the sky stream I was watching it on.

Welcome to old school iFollow. Having seen both I am now certain that the Red button and iFollow camera coverage switched places sometime during the summer.

Not a brilliant half by any stretch, but we aren't losing!

We look slow, need an extra midfielder on as we are struggling to cover our back 4.

Gallagher for Graham, Bennett for Armstrong within 10 - 15 mins of re-start.

Let's see what Mowbray is made of this half time.

1) get into Dack's Noddle or get him off as he is a red card in the first 5 minutes of the second half otherwise.

2) rocket up Armstrong and Rothwell to get them working covering off counter attacks and offering when we are on the counter attack.

3) everyone shoot on site with DG told to gamble all the time

4) Travis twice had space to run into the penalty area. Run at it lad and buy the penalty chance

5) Tosin step up the concentration and tempo a notch

6) everyone, Ayew is left foot

We can win this if Mowbray gets half time right. We will lose if the team talk is for more of the same...

• Like 1

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Shite this so far, look very off the pace and very lucky to be 1-1 with our "performance". Feel a soft Swansea penalty and our first red card is coming in the 2nd half.

Need a couple of changes early before we find ourselves well behind. No Tony, not Buckley.

See what the second half brings I suppose. But my Atletico-PSG-Swansea accumulator looks a good bet so far.

Why do we always seem to end up at the 'Sterling snowflake excuse'?

Olympic Athletes train 6 days a week FFS. Some disciplines more than once a day.

I’m not being overly critical so far. We’ve had some decent spells of possession but lot created enough, they look dangerous from those grimes corners from the right and when they can beat our press.

need to shift it quicker when it comes into midfield and cut out some looser passes.

have a feeling the subs we make will determine what we get out of this one. Couldn’t call it one way or the other at this stage.

• Like 1

Great start but since then we’re definitely second best. Ayew is making a mug of every defender he faces. Outmuscled Lenihan comprehensively on one occasion. The central partnership which has looked so good recently is all at sea.

Rothwell is making no positive contribution going forward and none covering back. A complete passenger. Armstrong is little better but he did assist the goal. Nyambe is the biggest threat going forward!

Dack close to a red at the end.

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Shite this so far, look very off the pace and very lucky to be 1-1 with our "performance". Feel a soft Swansea penalty and our first red card is coming in the 2nd half.

Need a couple of changes early before we find ourselves well behind. No Tony, not Buckley.

See what the second half brings I suppose. But my Atletico-PSG-Swansea accumulator looks a good bet so far.

With the prices of Atlético and PSG you may as well have just done Swansea on their own! 

• Like 1

Just now, Husky said:

Why do we always seem to end up at the 'Sterling snowflake excuse'?

Olympic Athletes train 6 days a week FFS. Some disciplines more than once a day.

That's a different kettle of fish though - as loathe as I am to defend millionaires, football players compete at a high level twice a week for nine months.

That's exhausting. It's why you need a good squad to make it through the season - sadly we don't have a good squad. Mowbray has only just discovered our best eleven!

• Like 1

Just now, philipl said:

Let's see what Mowbray is made of this half time.

1) get into Dack's Noddle or get him off as he is a red card in the first 5 minutes of the second half otherwise.

2) rocket up Armstrong and Rothwell to get them working covering off counter attacks and offering when we are on the counter attack.

3) everyone shoot on site with DG told to gamble all the time

4) Travis twice had space to run into the penalty area. Run at it lad and buy the penalty chance

5) Tosin step up the concentration and tempo a notch

6) everyone, Ayew is left foot

We can win this if Mowbray gets half time right. We will lose if the team talk is for more of the same...

7) Sam and Ben I spent 12 million on you 2, if I bring you on SCORE