BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City (A) - F*ck it, let's make it five!

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Armstrong is SHIT 

I think he's alright a level below as an old fashioned poacher - playing on the shoulder of the last defender, looking for the through ball / ball over the top.

Asking him to be a footballer and make the correct choice is a step too far for him. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I think he's alright a level below as an old fashioned poacher - playing on the shoulder of the last defender, looking for the through ball / ball over the top.

Asking him to be a footballer and make the correct choice is a step too far for him. 

A much more measured review. 

Just now, Blue n whites said:

Let's hope we never get 4 players booked in a game. Will be playing with 10 men.

Can only imagine the outrage if dack had been taken off. He's a professional. 100% his own fault not TM

I don't know what he's been booked for - genuinely. He's shielded the ball - there's no stamp. It's not even a foul. 

15 minutes ago, Nelsonthedog said:

Whatever floats your boat.. nothing beats rovers for me.. not even close.

Only for 15 mins at our half time!!

im back watching 2 teams who can’t keep the ball one of whom has just thrown away a golden chance to win 5 on the spin ! Ok let’s do it the hard way instead !

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I don't know what he's been booked for - genuinely. He's shielded the ball - there's no stamp. It's not even a foul. 

I'm on a break at work. No idea either.

But my point still stands. If he hasn't done anything how can it be TM fault. If he fouled someone he's a professional and should toe the line

Just now, dallydally said:

Bennett only on 5 mins yet puffing like an old man

I don't understand his Bennett obsession.

He's simply not a FB. I'd be happier if Mowbray had brought him on for a straight swap for Rothwell. He has energy and can help cover the LB. He's a liability playing at FB.

• Like 1