BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City (A) - F*ck it, let's make it five!

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I know he scored the winner on Saturday, but Armstrong just isn't a natural footballer.

Ball was slid into him there with his back to goal and nobody around him. Rather than turning on it, he just played it back to the midfield, doing the defence's job for them. 

That is Armstrong in a nutshell. I honestly don’t rate the lad. He gets the goals now & again. He has the pace but my god is he so frustrating and poor at everything else.

• Like 3

Just now, Theyak1986 said:

Travis looks woeful! Every pass goes backwards not even sideways always backwards. Whenever he gets the ball he turns his body to go back.

is this TM telling him to do this??

He's having a nosebleed tonight.

Sometimes when we get the ball it's almost like we don't know how to get it forward. Especially playing away from home when we're not losing.

• Like 1

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

i can` t agree with that,they are professional footballers,it`s maybe a problem with fitness under the current regime,we do drop our levels a lot during games

You can't agree with what?

It's literally played out the last fortnight - we've not been able to back it up during the midweek game with the same intensity. 

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Nyambe is soft as shite. Backs out of anything 50/50. He literally lacks any quickness in the brain to our think his opponent. 

Inconsistent as he’s capable of better

Odd I thought he's.been one of our better players.

Shite this so far, look very off the pace and very lucky to be 1-1 with our "performance". Feel a soft Swansea penalty and our first red card is coming in the 2nd half.

Need a couple of changes early before we find ourselves well behind. No Tony, not Buckley.

See what the second half brings I suppose. But my Atletico-PSG-Swansea accumulator looks a good bet so far.

Edited by Angry_Pirate