Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

Swansea City (A) - F*ck it, let's make it five!

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

Swansea by far the better team, hope we can hold on to a point.

Whilst I agree they had lovely one touch triangles they were there for the taking we looked shit and given there wage bill and squad they looked just the same as us.

Dreadful game by a dreadful ref

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

There was a moment last season where Travis was drawing looks from Newcastle.

Looks a shadow of that player at the moment. 

Agreed. Seems to get the ball in space, drive forward for 10 yards, loses belief then goes sideways or backwards.

Just now, callumrovers said:

Some of the comments on here. We are coming to Swansea on the back of 4 wins and at this moment drawing to Swansea away from home. 4 points off 3rd. People need to get a grip.

It's absolutely rediculas isn't it.

Over reaction one way then the other depending on a result.

You can see why Swansea got mullered 5-1 a few days ago.

We were poor, yet as the home team they were even worse. A fair and uninspiring point. Midtable mediocrity for both teams.

Edited by Husky

Crap game, decent result. Dack being banned for Bristol means our unbeaten run probably comes to an end on Saturday though. 

1-1 FT.

Really rubbish second half from Mowbray.

Obvious player to replace Dack in Holtby on the bench change should have been made the moment Carroll was sent off.

Sponsor
Just now, Wegerleswiggle said:

At the end of the day I'll take a point. Changes bound to happen for Saturday. Bennett and Holtby in for Dack and Rothwell is what I would do, but please Tony don't put Benno at left back. 

Nothing is more sure in life.

At the end of the day I'll take a point. Changes bound to happen for Saturday. Bennett and Holtby in for Dack and Rothwell is what I would do, but please Tony don't put Benno at left back. 

Worry is Downing had a poor game and tired really badly. Bennett would get slaughtered at left back v Bristol City. 

Williams hasn't travelled- got a huge head ache there.

Just now, philipl said:

1-1 FT.

Really rubbish second half from Mowbray.

Obvious player to replace Dack in Holtby on the bench change should have been made the moment Carroll was sent off.

Dack is a professional. Nothing to do with Mowbray. It's not like he has a track record of being sent off, why would you take Dack off when he is probably our only player who can make something happen from nothing?

Fair result. Dack deserved the second yellow looking at the replay. No real chances for either side second half. Nyambe and Lenihan were impressive. 

Rothwell had another poor game. Not showing enough consistency to warrant another start. Armstrong got better but you always feel that he can offer more with his pace.

Eh, Bennett is cack and was when he came on!

Edited by BankEnd Rover

Poorly managed game. Dack should have been taken off. Downing was a spent penny. Great stop by Walton. Two mid table teams going nowhere. 

Bennett is no left back ...but... I thought Downing was utterly dreadful....looked more like 65 than 35. 
We must be the least fit team in the league.....fitness is embarrassing for “professional sportsmen” 

Excellent point that, considering what it sounded like on Radio Lancs. Last season we’d have lost that. Onto Saturday we go- up the blues! 

Just now, DE. said:

Crap game, decent result. Dack being banned for Bristol means our unbeaten run probably comes to an end on Saturday though. 

I don’t see why Dack being out means we will automatically lose. Surely they will not know who to mark