BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

We’re playing a 442 now with Dack off Graham. This works because when we are defending, Dack drops in to make a 5 in midfield. He gets through a lot of work.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I’d make a few changes on Saturday. It’s hugely important that we don’t lose our best players over Christmas where we have 3 very win-able games.

walton

Nyambe Lenihan Tosin Bennett

Arma Evans Johnson Buckley

Holtby Gallagher 

Could still bring on Rothwell and Travis with 20 to go.

6 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

We’re playing a 442 now with Dack off Graham. This works because when we are defending, Dack drops in to make a 5 in midfield. He gets through a lot of work.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I’d make a few changes on Saturday. It’s hugely important that we don’t lose our best players over Christmas where we have 3 very win-able games.

walton

Holtby Gallagher 

That left hand side looks garbage to me. I've seen enough of Bennett at left back to know he isn't one. Fair play to the guy to hold his hand up to play there when we're stuck but it's like a fish riding a bike.

26 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

walton

Holtby Gallagher 

If you start Buckley you are essentially playing with 10 men. Graham has been subbed off in both games this week so should be fine. Bennett quite simply cannot play left back, and Williams will be back v Wigan so ask Downing for one more shift.

Im not for seeing a game against a decent Championship side but one who lost at home only 2 days ago as such a low priority considering our next game isnt for another 9 days after. Weve picked up 13 points from 5 games, lets go and aim to get something.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, philipl said:

The 4-4-2 against Bristol City worked a treat.

I like 4-4-2, It's a good shape that puts players in the right areas of the pitch and it gives you a nice balance between attack and defence. But as with any system it has to suit the abilities of the players.

Forget the back 4 but when we had Ferguson, Clayton, Douglas, Harrison in midfield with McEvoy and Pickering up front it was 4-4-2 off the ball and 4-2-4 on the ball. Footballing perfection. A goal scoring machine.

• Like 4