BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (A) - Bradley Dack's Christmas Break

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Tony says all sorts of things doesn't he. For example he has also stated that he "talks to them on a human level". I'd like to understand what other level you could talk to humans on? 

Description

Telepathy, Klingon or (conspiracy time ) lizard

• Like 1

Interesting to see what he does i think i'd be tempted to go same as but with someone else replacing Dack.  However there'll be temptation to rest DG before a busy period and try something different, in that case i really would go 44 ######g 2 with his expensive strikers !

Or how about a front 3 with them all in their comfortable positions ?   AA left SG middle BB right !

The key though for me is whatever he does up front try and leave the rest of the side well alone now it's settled down and gelled a bit more. Tombola hasn't been out a while though so he'll be more tempted than ever to give it a good old spin.

10 hours ago, Vinjay said:

Blackburn Rovers shouldn't be happy taking a point from the city of Bristol which has no footballing prestige attached.

Unfortunately for us, football prestige does not matter once the game kicks off. I’d be happy to stay unbeaten, Bristol City have been tough opponents for us in the past and our squad seem to be feeling the strain, plus Bradley Dack is out. 

• Like 1

Gonna be a very tough game and a point would be very good.

Think an Alamo type team selection required.

Come on Rovers, keep the run going.

Walton

Nyambe     Tosin      Lenihan     Downing

Evans  Travis  Johnson

Holtby                           Rothwell

Gallagher

29 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

I reckon come 2 o'clock we'll all be looking at the team sheet wondering what positions people are playing in. I am sensing multiple changes and not ones that will please the masses. 

Unfortunately I think the changes will be enforced really. This game is a bit of a pest, we need to get it out the way and then rest up.

Holtby should be given time to shine and I honestly can see him playing Bell today.

Just now, Ossydave said:

Unfortunately I think the changes will be enforced really. This game is a bit of a pest, we need to get it out the way and then rest up.

Holtby should be given time to shine and I honestly can see him playing Bell today.

bell hasn't even been making the match day squad, if not gone in January most definitely gone in summer

2 hours ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Tony says all sorts of things doesn't he. For example he has also stated that he "talks to them on a human level". I'd like to understand what other level you could talk to humans on? 

Pet level?

Bradley, Bradley , come here, good boy , who wants a belly rub

Danny, Naughty, stop cocking your leg on corner flag, Naughty , bed!

Benno, Benno, who wants a treat, yes you do , don't you here you are , go right back, go on get on that field, good boy

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the tea lady would probably contribute more as well,i bet she can  actually trap a football better than brereton as well

I had a curry last night and I have more control over my bowels today than Brereton has over a football. If he replaces Dack in the number 10 role this could be a long afternoon.

• Like 1

In many ways it is an acid test. If we come away with nothing and theres a general acceptance that it was a tough game etc then coupled with the fact that we will probably be back in the bottom half, it might indicate that genuine talk of competing for the top 6 is fanciful. If we do go there and win which is not the impossible job it is being painted as, or even at a push drew, we are competing directly with these teams so it might show us in a new light.

• Like 1