BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (A) - Bradley Dack's Christmas Break

I’m liking this 442. Seems to Brereton and Gallagher up top with Holtby on the right and Benno on the left, we are looking dangerous on the counter. Brereton isn’t up to it though from what I’ve watched so far. Lads got no confidence. 

• Like 1

Just now, Butty said:

I’m liking this 442. Seems to Brereton and Gallagher up top with Holtby on the right and Benno on the left, we are looking dangerous on the counter. Brereton isn’t up to it though from what I’ve watched so far. Lads got no confidence. 

When you've spent £14m on strikers - not including Graham and Dack - 4-4-fucking-2 is the best option.

It's a solid choice - we're in a low quality league where two banks of four will do wonders for our defence.

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 2

If he's grafting all game that's all we can ask but this no confidence thing has been banded about since he first appeared in blue and white.

I'm one of the few who#s stayed off his case despite panning the actual signing,

He's out of his depth by some way that's his problem ability wise.

Hopefully he'll prove me wrong today it's a big chance for him.

Fiery game so far. Both teams could have had a couple of goals. Cracking goal by Johnson, more players need to have the confidence to smash it in.

But Brereton is the worst footballer on the pitch. It is sad to say so but he looks utterly devoid of skill. Was in several very good positions and has 0 control of the ball. Needs to be replaced immediately.

Bell however has had one of his better games so far. Nyambe too. Holtby has shown class. Gallagher frustrating, had one very good effort, but was cold for most of the half. The sooner Graham comes on the better.

• Like 1