BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan Athletic (H) - Monday Night Football (urgh..)

8 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

I remember the first time Wigan came to Ewood, when we were Premier League giants and they were 4th tier minnows (I think) in the FA Cup or some other cup competition. I thought at the time that it was strange to be nervous of a club with such a short history / lack of pedigree. I think we won on the day.. Roll forward 15 years or so (ish) and here we are, quaking in our boots at the prospect of a silly banana skin dressed as a meat pie. Shocking how things can change eh?

tenor.gif?itemid=3625953Let's just pummel them instead of worrying about it.

FA Cup third round under Hodgeson I think. We won 4-2 in a comfortable game. Only things I can remember about it being that it was one my late Grandpa took me too and Patrick Valery being unable to turn faster than an oil tanker , slipping in an attempt to do so and letting them score. 

4 hours ago, Stuart said:

Looking forward to the game but dreading seeing the line up for this one.

Come on Tony, let’s make it a great pre-Christmas match at Ewood!

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

you dread every line up Stuart instead of actually trusting the manager. 

Look at all those poor pathetic comments made before the Bristol City game after line up was announced. How wrong was you?

I agree with Stuart, Tony’s Tombola worked out quite well last time, but I just hope tonight he doesn’t mix it up too much again. 

• Backroom

Really looking forward to this now

Had a night in London with the wife and kids, got to Euston and got evacuated so thought we may miss it but back on track now!

Lets stuff them, 4-1 Rovers 

• Like 4

Just now, arbitro said:

Methinks there is an element of over confidence in some quarters. I really hope we batter them but I'm expecting a fractious game with them coming to spoil.

I'll take a win in any way possible.

I agree Tony. Apart from three games (two against PNE and one at Ewood last season), their away results have been close, edgy affairs and I have no doubt that many of them could have gone their way with a bit of luck. We really need to turn up tonight else we could find ourselves on the wrong end of a 2-1 defeat

• Like 1