BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Worst Rovers Team of Decade

Think that picking a player of the Decade is quite hard. Mainly because you have to plough thru the period from 2010 to 16 at least....and wince.

SO what is the worst team of the decade? The one with all the wastrels in. The one that cost all the money or the players who were always injured.

Captain : Danny Murphy

Dickson  Etuhu (wince)

Bradley Orr

Vince Grella (sicknote)

Maybe    Jason Steele (never saved anything)

That Centre Forward that came on at Watford Away  in the 85th minute and got sent off

Jordan Slew

Maybe:  Ben Goodwin (saw him at Morecambe and looked good)

Numerous Portuguese players who never played

Manager: Steve K***** (undisputed)

What do you think? I suppose if we put them in formation they would not stick to it.

• Like 3

I think for someone to qualify for a worst 11, they have to have played enough games to make that opinion, anyone who has only played a handful of games shouldn't really be considered IMO.

So i'll go with...

Steel, Orr, Ward, (W) Brown, Henley, Feeney, Lowe, Akpan, Murphy, Varney, (C) Brown

• Like 1

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

I think for someone to qualify for a worst 11, they have to have played enough games to make that opinion, anyone who has only played a handful of games shouldn't really be considered IMO.

So i'll go with...

Steel, Orr, Ward, (W) Brown, Henley, Feeney, Lowe, Akpan, Murphy, Varney, (C) Brown

God, there are some rank bad 'uns there.

I think it is better to forget!

• Like 1

jason steele-no contest the worst goalkeeper iv`e ever seen

bradley orr-keans bezzy mate and not very good footballer

marcus olson-the brother of the very good martin,unfortunately he was`nt

scott dann-could`nt head a football to save his life

keith andrews-hought he was zidane when he was a park footballer,the reason everybody gave him abuse

danny murphy-on massive money but contributed zero effort,a complete tax dodging tosspott who i hope goes bankrupt

radislav petrovic-talentless,useless and blind i think,could`nt pass water

bruno ribeiro-aka the invisible man,possibly did`nt exist  and was a figment of keans imagination

honourable mention to all the portugese lot who were undoubtedly useless and cost the club a fortune

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

Just wondering, if you could have guest appearances from other eras- like overage players in the Under 23's etc- would there be places for John O'Mara, John Coddington and Richard Brown?

if we are including other era`s then tony finnegan,paul mckinnon and ashley ward would surely be up there!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

I want to throw Alex Marrow and Anthony Modeste into the mix. Modeste is the worst footballer I’ve ever seen. Yet he actually did quite well in the Bundesliga which is hard to believe.

Kalinic rings a bell when you say that... he wasn’t exactly special here. Then again, I don’t think Allardyce‘s tactics helped him! 

• Moderation Lead

GK- Jason Steele

RB- Bradley Orr

CB- Elliott Ward 

CB- Yann Songo’o

LB- Myles Anderson

RM- Liam Feeney

CM- Herald Goulon

CM- Danny Murphy

LM- Luke Varney

CF- Leon Best

CF- Jordan Slew

P.S- after googling the above, I found that Corry Evans’ first name is really Cornelius- you’re welcome.

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 1

Simon Eastwood

Bradley Orr, Wes Brown, Gordon Greer, Bruno Ribero

Radosav Petrovic, Danny Murphy, Dickson Etuhu, Liam Feeney

David Goodwillie, Anthony Stokes

It says a lot about how forgettable Lowe was that he hasn't been mentioned yet.

If we're going off attitude then Duffy would be in contention.

An absolute embarrassment of riches up front. Any of Brown, Varney, Best, DJ Campbell, Watt could fill those gaps.

And that's not even mentioning the Portugeezers...