BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Boxing Day lift back to Salford/Manchester or anyway in that direction

Hi all, I'm on a flying visit over Christmas week back from Shanghai to take in a couple of games and see my parents/family.

I'll be going to the Wigan game and have a ticket for the Birmingham game on Boxing Day.  I have a problem though, I'm staying with my ageing parents near Eccles and Boxing Day transport means there is no way to get back after the game.  I was wondering if any of the good folk here would be travelling back in that direction on that day and might be able to help me out (I'll be on my own).  Anywhere in the vicinity of Manchester central or north, Salford, Eccles, Swinton, Worsley would be great, even Bolton would be a lot better than trying to get back from Blackburn.  Or if anyone knows of any coaches or whatever that would also be great.

Thanks