BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers V Birmingham- St Stephens , sorry Boxing day

Truck load of changes yet again type has been reverted to.

Let's hope it's a other Bristol scenario proving us wrong but we've been down this road so many times before 

No such thing as a best 11 under this manager whoever is available.

I made it to the game thanks to a kind fellow Rover. 
Hoping Brum try to play a bit and Gallagher and co can force some mistakes.  It’ll be really interesting to see how Buckley does if he’s playing as a ten, big responsibility but a big chance to show us what all the staff see in him, could potentially be the start of something really good.  That said I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a bit deeper in a central three with Johnson and Bennett.  
praying we can pass a bit better than on Monday otherwise it’ll be a long ninety minutes.

Personally a bit disappointed not to see Rothwell but I’d have been telling him to stay a lot wider at least half the time, too frequently he’s in poor positions without much space in the middle.

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

It will be interesting to see how this turns out - not sure why Mowbray thinks chopping and changing is likely to lead to anything but confusion and lack of cohesion on the pitch.

giphy.gif

In the interview before the Wigan game he basically said that he 'wants to keep the squad happy'.

I caught a programme on Sky where Neville talks to players whilst showing them career highlights. It was a bit depressing to see Shearer talking about having a settled team in 94-95.

Just now, Husky said:

In the interview before the Wigan game he basically said that he 'wants to keep the squad happy'.

I caught a programme on Sky where Neville talks to players whilst showing them career highlights. It was a bit depressing to see Shearer talking about having a settled team in 94-95.

i thought the managers job was to win games?

1 minute ago, rigger said:

Yes 

I would admit that we have an innate ability to turn 7 million pound Centre forwards into dogs but he is not a bad player.
The Forest fans rated him and he got into the young England squad. When Graham retires and the options are Ben and Ben then we will see whether we have a player once he gets a proper run in the team.
Confidence is everything as Gallagher knows this season. 

To be fair I’d have made the same changes as Tony following the crap on Monday. That said Travis would still be in as I really don’t rate Buckley to be good enough to start a game at this level yet. 

He’s so lightweight and I struggle to see what his game is but hope he goes out and has a blinder!