BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers V Birmingham- St Stephens , sorry Boxing day

As clueless as Mowbray is, I'm done with this forward line as well. The whole lot of them need to go. Wherever you play them, right or wrong positions, the fact of the matter is they are not good enough and thats it. Just an all around lack of quality. Good for them that they can score on a counter away from home when the other team is open and attacking - sorry but thats no achievement.

They need to go but they won't because of TM's stubborn "loyalty."

This team needs investment in January  because if TM doesn't  Rovers will run out of steam ,Left back his a must, a goal scorer is another and a proper winger with paces on the right wing we aren't scoring  enough  goals , Billy Sharpe on loan would do for me

• Like 1

Just now, stinny1 said:

This team needs investment in January  because if TM doesn't  Rovers will run out of steam ,Left back his a must, a goal scorer is another and a proper winger with paces on the right wing we aren't scoring  enough  goals , Billy Sharpe on loan would do for me

to be brutally honest id`e give mowbray **** all,he was backed last year and spent the money on a striker we did`nt need instead of a centre back or left back we did need

• Like 3

Very drab game, much like the one on Monday night. Bell showing why a new LB needs to be on the shopping list in Jan. He does some decent things going forward but overall nowhere near up to it.

No one really stood out today, but we looked solid at the back again. 

I don’t really buy into the “we’ve had two easy home games” because there is nothing between the top and bottom in this league, the results today show that once again. I’d certainly have taken our league position at the beginning of the season - a perfect position to make the play offs if we make a couple of good Jan additions. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr. E said:

As clueless as Mowbray is, I'm done with this forward line as well. The whole lot of them need to go. Wherever you play them, right or wrong positions, the fact of the matter is they are not good enough and thats it. Just an all around lack of quality. Good for them that they can score on a counter away from home when the other team is open and attacking - sorry but thats no achievement.

8 minutes ago, Doogs said:

We are nowhere near good enough for the top six. Far to many changes from game to game. The guy doesn't know his best 11. Graham might be 34 but we have no one better than him..I think TM has took the club as far as he can...He is far to negative. Going to Ewood is so boring these days. 

Just now, Mr. E said:

In a nutshell.