BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers V Birmingham- St Stephens , sorry Boxing day

• Backroom
Just now, Mercer said:

Unbelievable negativity from some.

We are at home and playing a team, in poor form, 7 places below us and with 7 points less.

Why would anyone not be confident about today!?

@Chaddyrovers - what my thoughts or predictions are can have no bearing at all on the Rovers' result.  Never heard such nonsense!

Did you miss the Charlton, Luton, Barnsley and Wigan matches? It's obvious why people wouldn't be confident about our chances today as we continue to struggle against teams in poor form some way below us in the table. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

We are at home and playing a team, in poor form, 7 places below us and with 7 points less.

@Chaddyrovers - what my thoughts or predictions are can have no bearing at all on the Rovers' result.  Never heard such nonsense!

Agree - stay positive and get behind the team. Any negativity will feed through to the team. Four games in 9 days needs to be managed, we need to be twelfth man.

Lets drum up as much as we can! COYB 

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

After years of supporting Rovers we should all know by now there is no such thing as a home banker at Ewood.

From Rovers Prem years backwards Boxing Day home games used to be nailed on for a win. I think that the trepidation is warranted though. I watched about half an hour of the Wigan game. It was poor. 

It should be an easy win. Let's hope for one.

2 hours ago, Harry The Bass said:

I’d do that but Armstrong for Brereton.

I think we will see Holtby as a 10 today though. I think he might surprise us a little too - he’s generally played wide or deeper, and thus I reckon that might the position he kicks on in.

Who would press the Brum back line more? Ben or Arma?

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

I froze my bollocks off watching us play the bottom of the table team the other night ? It was dull as dishwater.

I'm relaxed though. Dack and Rothwell weren't really at it before the former got injured so preparing to play without them today could yield a surprise or two. Also pleased Johnson and Holtby both starting - they did their bit in lifting some spirits against Wigan.

Edited by CD_93