BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers V Birmingham- St Stephens , sorry Boxing day

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

It's hilarious to see all those that said they would now give TM a chance, and give him the benefit of the doubt after our recent form, waste no time in going straight back to bashing him when given half a chance. 

aint no bashing from me, i just wish he was more reactive and stop with the silly tombola,  hes done wonders for the club and although i have my doubts on him id be worried what would happen to us without him

We are nowhere near good enough for the top six. Far to many changes from game to game. The guy doesn't know his best 11. Graham might be 34 but we have no one better than him..I think TM has took the club as far as he can...He is far to negative. Going to Ewood is so boring these days. 

Just now, AdamRochina said:

aint no bashing from me, i just wish he was more reactive and stop with the silly tombola,  hes done wonders for the club and although i have my doubts on him id be worried what would happen to us without him

got to realise,while he`ll keep us in the championship these tactics won`t take us anywhere in the long run,the game is about scoring goals after all