BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Half Season Tickets - PR.

get yourself down to ewood park for a fantastic second half of the season,join our play off push and support our dynamic squad to glory,remember,you are our 12th player,one lucky ticket no will go into a draw and gives the winner the chance for a day out behind the scenes with tony mowbray,to see how our manager devises tactics,gives the  team talks and how he works out the opposition

ewood park needs you,join the rest of the desponds,buy horrible snacks that are overpriced,watch journeymen pros try to pass a football,wonder at the amount of time a set piece does`nt end up in the box and for a bonus,join the the big money sweep stake  that pays out huge dividends  on the amount of passes that go backwards

• It won’t be like Wigan and Birmingham - honest* (*T&Cs apply)

• Join our push to “do better than 15th”

• Dack was overrated really

• Waggott Tax Avoidance Scheme - apply at the ticket office

• Avoid rip off match day walk on prices

• Defenders are coming!

• Goals are coming!

• Elliott Bennett is committed - why aren’t you?

Easy this!!

• Like 9

Just now, Stuart said:

• It won’t be like Wigan and Birmingham - honest* (*T&Cs apply)

• Join our push to “do better than 15th”

• Dack was overrated really

• Waggott Tax Avoidance Scheme - apply at the ticket office

• Avoid rip off match day walk on prices

• Defenders are coming!

• Goals are coming!

• Elliott Bennett is committed - why aren’t you?

Easy this!!

Ha ha :)

36 minutes ago, Husky said:

Does anyone still have the infamous "Join the push for promotion" flyer?

Sometimes I wonder if I just dreamt it.

Joking aside, if Rovers grasped the opportunity now in front of them by the scruff of the neck, made 2 or 3 astute signings in the window, played a consistent formation that suited the players available. We could go up!

Let's be honest, we've been generally shit and are still on the fringe........

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Joking aside, if Rovers grasped the opportunity now in front of them by the scruff of the neck, made 2 or 3 astute signings in the window, played a consistent formation that suited the players available. We could go up!

it`s a big if,i would`nt trust mowbray to bring in the right players to push us on,he is`nt positive enough and his team selection makes me want to strangle him,i agree though in general,if we could manage to get in the play offs,we all know they are a lottery,anything could happen

8 hours ago, darrenrover said:

Get ready for the FFP excuse for not spending . It’s the hope that kills us all

It’d be no surprise if we made no new signings this window. Maybe Buckley on improved terms. We’ll probably make Cunningham permanent. Smallwood surely has to go. Potential to try to cash in on Evans.

Bell and Bennett are out of contract in the Summer. These may be extended by 12 months. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if we try to cash in on Graham before he goes on a free.

There is a danger we could finish this window weaker than we started. Rather like last January.

I doubt it will form part of any half ST PR!