BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Is This Team Connected to Our Rovers?

I hope for their sakes that the EPL match isn't Burnley or it could be the biggest advert for American Football ever.

Imagine if your only experience of English soccer is having to endure Turgid Tony and Dour Dyche games on your trip of lifetime (sic).

Screenshot_20200101-134934_1_1_1.png

Edited by Husky

Just now, Husky said:

I hope for their sakes that the EPL match isn't Burnley or it could be the biggest advert for American Football ever.

Imagine if your only experience of English soccer is having to endure Turgid Tony and Dour Dyche games on your trip of lifetime (sic).

Screenshot_20200101-134934_1_1_1.png

That Ray Franklin must make a excellent cup of tea if it's one of the selling points.  Wonder if he uses that slightly salty Boston blend :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Any further update on this?

No questions asked at FF?

I told them they should’ve established a connection with the club BEFORE stealing our badge. They “respect my opinion”...

• 7 months later...