BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town 29.12.19

Well after his performance against Birmingham, Bennett should have been dropped. Likewise Buckley shouldn't have played 81 minutes in that game or what looks like 90 tonight. At least we can go back to being realistic about our season! 13th is about right + 4/5 signings in the summer. 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I smell a Mowbray winless run coming on. Anyone else?

I call him Tony pardew because like Alan he has the same type of matches and runs.

come on Venkys pull the trigger he’s taking the piss now. No expectation no want no urgency and it reflects in the stands.

Edited by Scotland1

How come their guy shoots from 30 yards into the top corner, and yet the ineffective Buckley has a clear shot on the edge of the box  and tries a daft little through ball.

I didn't think any Rovers player could make this performance stink any more than it does, but this Chapman cameo is doing just that.

Edited by Hasta

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Tony’s pension manager isn’t concerned. Nicely positioned in mid table, contract safe and sound 

And to think only 6 days ago we were full of hope - stupidly . Now we are nestling in the bottom half .