BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town 29.12.19

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

What's so sad is it's hard to see what we can do to improve. Barring major investment I think we've played all our cards.

Somewhat stupidly Huddersfield seem to have started standing off us.

It wouldn't take much investment to turn this club around - just an astute manager.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Good start but after 15 mins we were dire as I ever see. So many players were poor today no point mention any names. Only player who gets any credit is Travis. Yet again

Very disappointing performance. 

Travis was caught on the ball numerous times, he looks sluggish. Great cross for the goal. They were completely over run in midfield today 

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

We spent stoppage time playing long balls up the middle and crossing into Armstrong whilst our 6ft 3 striker was stuck out on the right wing. There is simply not logical reason for it.

Much like how he's found a home for Downing, who's legs have well and truly gone, and then shifts him to LW, then RW, then CM when the chips are down.

Fucking clueless. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Good start but after 15 mins we were dire as I ever see. So many players were poor today no point mention any names. Only player who gets any credit is Travis. Yet again

Very disappointing performance. 

Says it all when Bell who was a rather odd sub was about our best performer on the day!

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Was considering going to Forest but what’s the point? 

Ditto agree, absolutely useless,  no passion or desire to get the win,  they are clueless without dack and even he is just a big fish in a small pond, we have potential but it counts for nothing if there is no will. Utterly disappointed with the performance.  Buckly looks like a scared child, Gallagher doesnt understand the definition of striker, and every single one of them look like scared kids playing with the big boy's for the first time.  Fucking bunch of pussys!!!!

• Like 1

Embarrassing....my double anger is that I have bought 7 family tickets for the North End game........I must be as thick as Mowbray. 
A clueless man in the transfer market and an even more clueless in where to play his shocking purchases. No doubt he will hide behind “ No Dack today “.....do us all a favour Tony and admit your failings as a manager of this club. 

Absolutely rancid display, totally dismal from a team who I suspect are very lucky to have accumulated the points they have with Dack as without its gonna be a struggle. Devoid of any goal threat and littered full of shite players. Managers bizarre tactics didnt help. 

Buckleys performance was embarassing, I am not even sure hes a League 1 player at the moment. At least hes got an excuse, Bennett was dog shit again and set up their goal, if he plays another minute he will continue to cost us, get him gone in January. Gallagher typically totally useless and our 7m striker gathering dust when we need a goal. As I said, with Dack gone NOW we will suffer from the 12m Mowbray has poured down the drain.

Elsewhere, both centre backs and central midfielders dismal on the ball, and all 3 subs did nothing of any use. Great header by Graham. 

Overall a very depressing further demonstration of our impotence minus Dack.

• Like 2

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I feel for sorry for Gallagher. He is living off scraps ,but he keeps trying. Why was he not the focal point of the attack near the end though? That's shocking mis management.

He is dismal no matter where he plays. Agree on the management but he played up top for most of the game and was dire. 

• Like 1

Well didn’t take long for my swimming against the tide mowbray caution to bear fruit.

still still still want the guy away from this club 

my main crimes

- never creating a fluid team in his tenure, it’s so stop start it’s unreal. It’s never pretty it’s grinding. 

- transfers, gallagher and brereton especially are sackable on their own. I really want them to come good but it’s not happening. I still think there is a player in gallagher and he won a lot of headers and flicks today but needs someone to work with 

- body language on the sidelines, praise on players not worthy and condemning other. Travis has been reigned in and looks average now. Bigging up other teams all the time, just stop

has to go for me if we have ambitions on top 6 next season 

• Like 8