BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest V Rovers

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Lots saying Brereton is having his best game, 

As for Walton, he has also saved plenty. Certainly not bear doubt figures in terms of goal costing mistakes. 

Im watching and hes barely got involved, hes out of his depth.

As for Walton:

2 v Forest today, 1 v Huddersfield, 1 v Preston, 1 v Stoke, 1 v Barnsley, 1 v Sheffield Wednesday, so 7 off the top of my head. Absolute dog shit.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Im watching and hes barely got involved, hes out of his depth.

As for Walton:

2 v Forest today, 1 v Huddersfield, 1 v Preston, 1 v Stoke, 1 v Barnsley, 1 v Sheffield Wednesday, so 7 off the top of my head. Absolute dog shit.

And how many games has he saved us in? Plenty. I could name off as many if not more games. He was one of our best performers up to today 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

And how many games has he saved us in? Plenty. I could name off as many if not more games. He was one of our best performers up to today 

Good goalkeepers don't make silly errors like he does. 

Elliott Bennett comntinuing to let his team down, rash challenges, being massively out of position. Bell just as bad on the other side. Rothwell keeps giving the ball away, poor again. Brereton looks lost. Armstrong has done nothing. A depressing watch so far. Only Downing can take any pride, a couple of superb passes and a great goal albeit a little flimsy for their third.