BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest V Rovers

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Hes a long way from Joe Hart yet. A very long way. 

Like i said, hes going down that road, hes just turned onto the junction, still got a few sets of lights to go through yet. Hes always got a calamity in him. Although hes obviously premiership quality, unlike our Chrissy, in fact unlike our entire squad.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 1

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Don't forget the new narrative lads.

Mowbray needs to be given to the end of season.

Mowbray sat down apparently.

Unbeaten in 8, then we lose Dack. He should have to the end of the season. Who  can replace him without Dacky and do any better? 

Mowbray has, apparently, sat back down......he must be as embarrassed as we are.....what a dreadful manager he is. His signings, his selection , his tactics, his fitness, his coaching, his “ cosy”dressing room  his depressing voice..his gloom.....his fault 

Edited by Dolly blue
  • Like 2

This is horrid. I cant believe the drastic turn around. Dacks injury aside the last few showings have been filth. Bennett is dirt too, leaking goals down his side everytime he plays. Get him away from the team and cut your losses with Brereton. Joke!

Just now, LDRover said:

What a monumental fuck up the signing of Brereton has been. I can't think of one fundamental footballing attribute that the lad has.

Its brutal isnt it? I've been thinking about it recently. It's a stackable offence. What a ludicrous bit of business. Why did he actually sign him? I would live to know what made him do it. I reckon we missed out on Freeman and he had to spend to money so went off basically 1 performance against arsenal. There is absolutely no way we were scouting him beforehand. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

Jesus even Tosin is wayward with his passing it’s like we can’t do the simple stuff anymore 

Chapman trying to make stuff happen at least even though it’s not coming off, Rothwell another in that club 

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

BBC has us at 67% possession. I presume much of that is whilst picking the ball out of the net? Beggars belief, the ineptitude of our current set up.

They’ve scored on the break three times.

Just now, BigBar said:

This is horrid. I cant believe the drastic turn around. Dacks injury aside the last few showings have been filth. Bennett is dirt too, leaking goals down his side everytime he plays. Get him away from the team and cut your losses with Brereton. Joke!

I didnt realise how awkward and un-athletic Bennett looked til the huddersfield game. He looks kind of chunky with short legs 

Just now, Tom said:

Jesus even Tosin is wayward with his passing it’s like we can’t do the simple stuff anymore 

Chapman trying to make stuff happen at least even though it’s not coming off, Rothwell another in that club 

Give the guy a break. Just got a superb assist.