BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest V Rovers

I hate what Mowbray dishes up week after week..then more excuses will follow.....you’re a spent man Tony.....

If Venkys give him a penny to spend they are more stupid than I thought....he wouldn’t know a player or a system of play if he fell over them ...dire, dire days 

• Like 2

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Got to be honest when it went to 3-1 and the game was lost, I was hoping they would score another 3 or 4, anything to hasten Mowbray's depature.

Trouble is even if that happened nothing would change because venkys are thick as fu-k 

• Backroom

When trailing we never seem to batter the oppositions goal in injury time, we go out with a wimper

Fun Christmas period, everyone got to have a mess around in different positions.

Downing - left wing, right wing, centre mid, left back

Rothwell - left wing, right wing, in the hole, Right wing back 

Brereton - up front, right wing

Armstrong - up front, left wing, right wing

And what did we learn? That when Dack is out Tony has no clue how to set up 

• Like 2

Just now, DE. said:

We'll be lucky to see him score 2 goals this season let alone 20. Isn't it something like 1 goal in 30 league apps or something now? Makes Gallagher look prolific. 

Ya, I was all for giving him a chance(even when mowbray wouldnt) but he doesnt really have anything going for him,does he? Awful ,awful signing 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Please don't give Chaddy ammunition. Mr Blackburn Rovers would put a positive slant on a 10-0 defeat

He’s a positive guy, he probably still thinks we’ve got what it takes to get promote and can still achieve promote this season! 

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Millwall now in top 6 on 40 points. The league really is wide open. Only average results over the festive season (6 out of 12) would have put us on 40. 

All because Millwall's manager did the genuinely honest thing of admitting he wasn't good enough to get them any further and let somebody else come in and sort them out. 

• Like 3

Just now, Tom said:

When trailing we never seem to batter the oppositions goal in injury time, we go out with a wimper

Fun Christmas period, everyone got to have a mess around in different positions.

He obvious puts the names in a bowl and draws them out randomly. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Our lack of urgency when down against Huddersfield was disgusting to be honest. Really bad 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

We've had 67% of possession away from home...

Very poor defending yet again and conceding very soft goals. I was closer to beating Ameobi to his free header and as for the pen, just a disgrace from Walton. Concede 3 soft goals and the possession stats don’t mean a thing.

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, I was all for giving him a chance(even when mowbray wouldnt) but he doesnt really have anything going for him,does he? Awful ,awful signing 

I feel some sympathy for the lad in that he didn't dictate his ridiculous fee and I don't feel he's been managed well by Mowbray at all since he arrived, but he needs to be gone from here for a while. Get him loaned out, hopefully he'll start regularly elsewhere, score a few goals, clear his head and come back next season with a point to prove. Ideally under a new manager but most likely not. 

Instead I imagine he'll hang around here making random starts and appearances off the bench - most likely on the wing. 

• Like 1

Well that puts to bed another shit shower of a xmas period, again. Glad to see the back of it.

Honestly couldn't care less who he names in the starting lineup at brum.

They need to work their bollocks off in training now leading up to the Preston game.

I think Chapman has made a case to start against them too. Which means he won't even make the bench no doubt....

• Like 2

Just now, Wood26 said:

The goal keeper cost us that game. Plus Brereton was like playing with 10 men. We are desperate for a decent striker they can play every week.

id`e be more concerned abouth shoring up a defence that  has no full backs 1 centre back about to go back to his club and a goalkeeper who looks terrified whenever he sees a football coming towards him