BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest V Rovers

2 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

A bit off topic regards Forrest game but I see Mowbray has now challenged Chapman to keep a place on the bench as players return from injury and stating that he has been in the squad due to lack of numbers.

To me that suggests that no matter how well he plays, he is not going to start as a regular.  What incentive is there for Chapman?

Mowbray's man management skills are abysmal at best.  I am certain that if I worked for a clown like that, it would only be for a very limited period.

Read between the lines.

”Put yourself in the shop window, as you’ve no future here, lad”

21 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Hopefully Chapmans cameo opened Mowbrays eyes a bit when it comes to using at least one proper winger. He stretched the play, ran at people and put crosses into the box which is what we need. Ideal if Chapman can be the one to do it, not saying he was amazing for those who didn't watch (he was poor vs huddersfield) but it was a broadly positive appearance.

What does his pace look like? Still fast of have the hamstring issues taken a yard off? 

• J*B unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, 4000Holes said:

A bit off topic regards Forrest game but I see Mowbray has now challenged Chapman to keep a place on the bench as players return from injury and stating that he has been in the squad due to lack of numbers.

To me that suggests that no matter how well he plays, he is not going to start as a regular.  What incentive is there for Chapman?

Mowbray's man management skills are abysmal at best.  I am certain that if I worked for a clown like that, it would only be for a very limited period.

Attack-minded players appear to be the root of all evil for Mowbray. Compare and contrast with the approach of Damien Johnson...